Chapter two-the Jim's being a nuisance and meeting hank

I was rudely awoken by the rays of sunlight bursting through the curtains and hitting my blanket covered body, I groaned as I turned around the sunlight hitting my back. I tried to ignore the sunlight and my body wanting me to wake up and start the day. But curse my dumb body and brain I couldn't go back to sleep, I sat up yawning, I rubbed my eyes. "Good morning sunlight." I mumbled as I looked over to the rest of my room.

I looked around as the sunlight had made my room look much brighter.Right I needed to go get ready for the Poker party at Marks house. I got up from my bed and picked up my glasses from the table next to my bed. I placed the glaces on the bridge of my nose. My vision becoming much clearer and not as blurry.

Much to my dismay and annoyance I could hear chatting outside my window, I grumbled and sighed climbing up back on my bed and moving my curtains to see what the chatter was all about, it was the fucking news reporter jim, and his camera man, JIm, I sighed as I opened the window, "What the fuck are you doing here!?" I yelled, grabbing the attention of both Jims.

"Jim get this on camera! We are getting a one in a lifetime scene where we actually get to talk to THE Y/N L/N!" The jim with the microphone said.

I sighed annoyed at the Jims excitement. "I won't ask again Jims. Why the fuck are you on my property?" I said getting more agitated

The jims looked up at me, one of them having a bright smile. " We have heard that Markiplier has invited The mayor and you to a party this evening." He said reaching and holding up a microphone trying to reach so he could catch my voice on the microphone. I rolled my eyes annoyed at him.

"How the hell did you even get this information?" I snarled glaring at the two.

"An anonymous person gave us some information and told us that Y/n L/n!"

I grumbled in annoyance, 'What I am doing and where I am going is none of the public and definitely yours business. Now please get off my property before I call the authorities" I replied.

The jims immediately scurried away having gotten atleast a snipped of words that they could use for their stupid news channel. I sighed as I closed the window and sat back down on my bed, Those stupid Jims were always a pain in the ass to deal with, and of course they some how found out that I was meeting with Mark and my friends tonight and wanted to get some information to use. Honestly I'm surprised they haven't gotten their news thing shut down yet, like they have literally broken into private property multiple times, and apparently they also tried to dig up a grave! Like, they have broken millions of laws and their business is still up in running!? Like how in the fuck??

  I looked around my room once again. The sun had illuminated my room and made it look like it was painted in colors of red,orange and yellow. I smiled softly as I stood up and walked over to my desk, picking up the letter that I had received just last night. I hummed as I looked at it, feeling the paper crinkle slightly in my hands when I moved it and accidentally crushed an edge of the invitation. I probably shouldn't mess the letter or rough it up more than it already was. If we needed to give the invitation when I arrive there it wouldn't be the best if the invitation was all crumpled up and ruined.

I placed the letter back down and turned over to look at the clock, I still had enough time to get ready and then head out. I walked to my closet and slided one of the doors as I soon looked through all of my outfits. I had chosen a black suit with a white collar and a white tie. And for the pants I just picked some black leggings and I picked out some black boots.

I smiled as I picked out the outfit and placed it on my bed, I didn't change into it just yet. I still felt like something was missing, sure the outfit looked great and all but there was something that was just missing. As I turned back to look through all of the outfits I had in my closet my eyes landed on something, I smiled more as I finally realized what had been missing from my outfit, it was my corset! The corset had a black middle with a couple buttons and on the outline was a gold rose color. I rarely wore the fancy corset, usually only wearing it on special occasions. I grabbed it as I placed it above the suit. My outfit for the poker night was finally complete!