Bet

Sonic gasped for air when Shadow finally pulled away from the kiss, his eyes were watering, his heart pounding against his chest faster than when he runs. Shadow did not give him a chance to recover when he then dived into Sonics neck and started to lick it gracefully up and down.
"Nng- s-stop Shadow.." He pleaded. It was all happening so fast he barely had time to process anything.
Shadow listened, stopping to gaze into Sonics eyes. Sonic noticed the red eyes were filled to the brim with lust and desire.
"What is it? Can't even handle kissing?" Shadow quipped.
Sonic furrowed, "that's not it- you're going too fast.. it's too much."
"Poor little Hedgehog can't even take a kiss, pathetic." Shadow whipped his hand up to lift the peach chin, "I knew you were weak." He said mockingly.
Something inside Sonics head absolutely revered those words, and Shadow knew it. If Sonic thought of it as a challenge he would surely endure just to make a point.
"I'm not weak!"
"Want to bet?"
"Yeah, I do!"
"Alright." Shadow leaned back into his neck and bit him near the shoulder. Sonic squeaked at the sudden pain but then drew his breath. He can't let Shadow get the upper hand. "If you can last longer than I can, I'll tell you you're the superior hedgehog."
Sonic spoke through gritted teeth, "and if I can't- not that I won't."
"You let me do this whenever I want, for however long I want."
There was a stiff moment of silence as Shadow smirked into Sonics eyes.
"Fine, but don't get your hopes up."
"Oh, I will."
The red and black hedgehog went back in for another french kiss, this time rubbing his hands along Sonics body, beginning with the shoulder blades and working down towards the hips.
He hadn't realized just how hard he was until his hand caressed Sonics member, which was unconsciously grinding against his own.
He let go of Sonics lips, biting the lower one as he did, never letting go of his gaze against Sonic.
"You're getting competitive, blue."
"You're getting worried, red."
Shadow picked his body off Sonics and pushed the blue hedgehog higher up the pile of pillows, so that Sonic was now sat almost straight up and Shadows head was in line with his groin.
Sonic did not protest as Shadow gripped his cock firmly and began to pulsate his wrist.
"Uuughhh what is this, oh my god." Sonic threw his head back.
Shadow saw the opportunity and wrapped his mouth around the tip. Sonic gasped and jerked back towards Shadow.
A warm fluid filled his mouth, Sonic was huffing for breath and had grabbed Shadows quills.
He pulled off the member and swallowed, staring at Sonic with a look of victory. Standing up, Shadow crossed his arms.
"That soon?" He teased, "and only with the front."
Sonic did not reply, instead he grabbed a pillow and screamed into it.
"OK, ok, ok. Its not over yet," he dropped the pillow and wrapped his arms around Shadow. The other had a passing moment of disbelief.
"What did you mean, 'front'?"
Sonic was then kissed gently on the nose and viciously spun around, being bent over the large stack of pillows he built.
He heard the crack of a bottle and turned his head enough to see Shadow turning it upside down, squeezing it out onto his hand.
"What is that?" He questioned nervously.
"You didn't think I came here today expecting a 'no', did you?"
He pressed a finger against Sonics hole, the lubricant was cold to the touch, it caused the hole to twitch.
"Excited, are you?"
"N-no, it's cold."
"Whatever you do, stay relaxed, now arch your back more." Sonic did as Shadow suggested and took a deep breath.
A finger slipped inside the hole and Sonic shuddered at the new feeling, letting out a pleasant gasp and biting at a pillow.
Shadow bent down, whispering to Sonic, "One."
"Ah... AHH!"
"Two."
"Mmmph.. Shad-Shadow I ca- I don- UGH!"
"Three." Sonic clenched down on Shadows fingers. He was twisting them around, pulling them in and out. Lube that started cold was now boiling hot, Sonic could feel it all the to his stomach.
After Shadow felt he was loosened enough, he pulled his fingers out and put himself into postion. He grabbed his cock and placed it against the twitching hole, when Sonic spun around and cut him off.
"What is it, Hedgehog? Can't you see I was busy." He grabbed Sonics arms and tried to get him to bend over again.
"No! Listen please!"
Shadow sighed, his cock couldn't wait anymore.
"Just.. face me, please. I'm scared." Sonic blushed, looking down. It was only then he realized what he had agreed to, because pointing towards him was Shadows dick, long and wide, at least that's what he saw.
"Fine, lay down."
Sonic slowly got down and Shadow mimicked him. When they were both on the floor Shadow checked to see if Sonic was comfortable before grabbing a large chunk of the blue quills, pulling his head back and biting his neck again as he thrust himself into Sonic.
"Agh! Ugh.. ugh.." Sonics heart was echoing through the fort. Shadow could hear its every beat, which only made his faster.
He kept holding onto Sonic with his teeth as he began to move, he clenched his eyes shut in pleasure. It had been over 50 years, he thought this normal pleasure was taken from him in the experiments, and he was over the moon knowing that wasn't the case. He just needed to wait for the right someone.
Thoughts of Sonic were taking over his mind, he was thrusting faster and harder as they progressed, Sonics moans and screams filled the space, filled Shadows head.
Without realizing he had bitten Sonic through the skin, it was bleeding lightly and he could taste it. He pulled away, shocked by what he had done.
"Sonic-" he panted, not stopping, "Sonic I marked you."
"Shut- agh! Shut up! I don't care just don- ugh don't stop, please."
"It feels so good Sonic. You feel so good."
"Shadow, I want to- ugh, I want to-"
Shadow positioned himself upright, so that his legs were spread apart and Sonics legs were up in the air between them. He reached forward and grabbed Sonics cock, stroking the tip only.
"N-no! No STOP!" Gasped the blue hedgehog as he was being spread open and massaged.
"You can cum," Shadow was inhaling sharply, "I want to, to."
Sonic looked at him and smiled, "t- ah- together?"
Shadow then finalized his pounding with a loud grunt, digging his cock even deeper into Sonic. Sonic released as well, both of them grunted and cried out, cursing as they emptied themselves.
Shadow took a few more deep breaths before collapsing next to Sonic, who was staring at the ceiling.
"Call that a tie?" He asked.
Shadow huffed, "not even close, I'm just catching my breath."