The Loser

Sonic blinked towards Shadow, unable to speak as the dark hedgehog took a final breath and began to move towards him. He felt unnerved at the sharp stare being given to him, wondering how he was going to get out of this without admitting defeat. It wasn't as simple and playing dead or blasting Shadow through the walls of the hut. He had to think, fast.
Solutions varied from stupid to just plain obvious, from trying to cause a distraction to 'accidentally' knocking the pillow fort on top of them. There really wasn't anything he could come up with except..
"I get to top!"
Shadow paused and mimicked Sonics stupid blinking.
"What?" He murdered.
Sonic chuckled, relaxing himself and flipping to his side, resting his head on a cocky hand.
"It's only fair, don't you think?"
Eyes were rolled across from him, "never in your life, Hedgehog, that wasn't the deal." He inched closer to Sonic, who hoisted his whole body onto crossed legs and held out his arms, "bup bup bup! Hold it right there."
Shadow did not do as directed, and easily swung Sonics arms away, leaning towards his counterpart intimately.
He softly kissed Sonics shoulder and traced his finger down the peach arm, entwining their hands together, he felt Sonic squeeze.
"Okay, you can be on top."
Triumph brewed inside the blue blur before being viciously snatched away as Shadow lay down and gestured for Sonic to sit on him, smiling the entire time.
"I liked you better as an edge lord," Sonic sighed, admitting defeat, "there's just no way I can cum again."
"We'll see."
Using barely any strength Shadow hoisted Sonic onto him, sucking his fingers quickly to get them soaked and using them to glide himself back inside Sonic, who quivered at the squishing sound it made.
Sonic felt a strong tingling inside, but his body wouldn't match his feeling, he was soft. This seemed to amuse Shadow very much as he flicked it around while simultaneously thrusting slowly into Sonic.
The blue hedgehog was flushed with embarrassment, he grabbed both of Shadows hands and bent over so they were being held above his black quills.
"Stop moving, ok?" Sonic asked.
Shadow complied, "I was barely moving, weakling."
Before the teasing could presume Sonic had begun to grind and bounce, squeezing his eyes together as he did, overtaken by insecurities. Was he doing a good job? Was this pathetic? Did it look funny?
"Fuck! That's great!"
Shadow was beading down as they connected, watching Sonics every move. He was huffing and cursing. This gave Sonic a boost of confidence, he could feel pride swelling, only it wasn't pride at all, it was just his dick.
"Theres- ah- no way-"
Shadow ripped his hands away and snatched Sonics hips, holding them firmly, his short claws digging into bone.
Sonic paused at the pain, "ah- that kind of hurt-"
"Don't you fucking stop Sonic!" Shadow demanded while also calming his grip.
Something about hearing his name made Sonic extremely happy, and he gladly resumed his workout.
They moved in sync, Sonic pushing down at the exact moment that Shadow pushed up, a chorus of pleasure danced in the air.
The pair maintained a mutual eye contact that seemed to build sensation, burning hot in their bodies.
It had occurred to them what abominable thing they were doing together. The two barely had been able to maintain a friendly conversation in the past.
Something about the way Sonic looked caused Shadows barrier to break, sex was one thing but this feeling was another.
"You're.. mesmerizing."
"Wh-" Sonic broke the eye contact and began to laugh. Shadows heart flittered. The humping stopped midair, the dark cock fell out of Sonic with a soft thump.
"Why are you laughing?" Shadow worried.
"Just.. it's just.. this is so weird!" Sonic burst into a fit of giggles and Shadow rolled his eyes, pushing him over next to him, they both lay next to each other.
"Getting cold feet now?" He scoured.
The laughing grew harder. Shadow was disgruntled and didn't know what to feel.
Sonic gasped for air, "why would you say that? Who says that? No, who says that to their rival."
Shadow whipped towards Sonic, frustration growing.
"I don't know, who fucks their rival?"
Sonic held his stomach and wagged his legs in the air. His laughter was contagious, Shadow couldn't keep back a soft smile.
"You can stop anytime Hedgehog."
"Awe, what happened to 'Sonic'?"
The dark face did not allow itself to react this.
Sonics laughter faded and he looked at Shadow.
"Sorry I.. I kind of ruined the moment."
"Heh.. you didn't."
"No?" Sonic raised his eyebrows.
"You lost, blue. I get to do this whenever I want now."
The smaller hedgehog pondered the idea, and though he hated knowing he lost, he was also surprised to find no discontent with the outcome.
"But," Shadow continued, "I will say you're the superior one.." he grinned at Sonic playfully, "at riding dick."
They both chuckled, Shadow put his arms behind his head to rest on them, in the same sense that Sonic always did.
Sonic cautiously placed his head onto Shadows chest, who welcomed it.
"This is what happens right? You kind of.. cuddle after?" Sonic asked.
"For a bit, but we should probably bathe."
They shut their eyes and simply enjoyed each other's company, listening to the wind outside and the rising chests as they breathed deeply together. Neither wanted to move, so neither did.
They fell asleep as they were, the only change being Shadows arms now completely wrapped around Sonic.