6 feet down

APRIL'S POV

"BOTTOMS UP BOTTOMS UP! UP! LEMME SEE YOUR CUP! GOT A COUPLE BOTTLES BUT A COUPLE AIN'T ENOUGH!" Me and my best friend Cassidy were busting out the lyrics to bottoms up while it was on the radio.

"I Can't breath!" I gasped after we were finished. I put my hands on my head. "Two hands on the wheel!!" Cassidy yelled. She was a safety freak when it came to driving.

I have had my license for a year! And I'm eighteen so I'm pretty sure I'm not gonna drive off the road!

"Whatever" I moaned. Next, one of the songs my twin brother and his band sang came on. "Uhggg" I moaned and turned it down.

"No turn it up! I can't believe your brother is singing this and you still don't listen to it!" Cassidy complained. "I hear it all the time!!!!!" I said and changed stations.

"Ohhhh, miss international love!" The radio blasted out. "Turn it up this is my jam!" Cassidy yelled. "I thought what makes you beautiful was your jam?" I asked.

"That's my second jam!" She stated. I sighed and turned it up. I like this song too!

"You put it down like New York City

I never sleep, wild like Los Angeles

My fantasy, hotter than Miami

I feel the heat

Oh, Miss international love

Oh, Miss international love!" Me and Cassidy sang.

We were going over a bridge. I didn't have my hands on the wheel because i was dancing but miss driving safety police in the passenger seat didn't notice. I wish she did.

Suddenly, my elbow hit the steering wheel and we flew into another section of cars going the opposite way.

A white car came crashing into our car and everything went in slow motion. It happened like this:

My life flashed before my eyes. Ya' know when your pretty sure your about to die and you remember all the important things in life in a flash. I thought of my parents and my twin brother, Niall. He was in a famous boyband.

Then, I came flying out of my seat, now I know why you are supposed to wear your seatbelt. I heard Cassidy screaming behind me, her shiny red curls bouncing up as she leaned forward, saved by her seatbelt.

I flew through the glass as it shattered to pieces.

That was all I remembered.

~~~~~

I woke up in a stuffed up little area. What?

It was a wooden box, almost like a casket. I pushed hard on the top and it popped open. I gasped in horror.

It was a casket.

And what's with this fancy dress I'm wearing. I got up out of the casket.

No. Freaking. Way.

I was trapped in a cement enclosure. With a light on the ceiling and mirrors around the walls. Every wall was a mirror. Then I realized what had happened.

They thought I died. I'm trapped down in this cement box in till I starve! This cannot be happening.

I started freaking out and pacing. "What am I going to do!" I wondered to myself.

I started freaking out. How long was I in here? Why the heck did they not drain the blood out of my before I was buried so I didn't decompose? Why do the walls look like they are closing in? Why are the walls mirrors? Why am I asking myself all of these questions?

I moaned. Then I felt something. I'm wearing the same bra as when I Crashed! I stored a pack of gum and my phone in there. Don't ask!

I quickly took out them both. I clicked the home button on my iPhone "please work please work please work!"

The screen stayed black. No! I clicked it over and over and over again. It was no use. The phone did not work! I opened my pack of gum. It was a new pack of 20 pieces of gum.

I took a piece out and started to chew it. I'm going to be down here for a long time.

_______________________________________________

Yay new story!! I'm still writing trapped and fierce so check them out.

This chapter might be short but I promise they will be longer!

please vote comment and fan!!!

-Julianne xoxo