Chapter 17

LOUIS POV

It had been three weeks and Cassidy was still in her coma. April, the boys, and myself had been constantly at the hospital in Cassidy's room.

We had been coaxed enough to record two new songs, but that didn't stop people from going crazy. April was always swarmed by reporters trying to get the scoop on her time underground. Of course me and the other boys had been swarmed too.

We hardly got on twitter because it was overwhelming trying to read and answer questions. There was too much stress for all of us, with Cassidy in a coma and all.

Our group was currently sitting inside Cassidy's hotel room being interviewed when it happened.

Zayn sat on Cassidy's bed, stroking her red hair. I would have made the comment that it was like he was stroking a dead person, but I knew he would loose his cool at the thought of Cassidy dead. That was how I felt when the love of my life was dead. But she is back now.

"So April, how did it make you feel when you reali-" the reporter was cut off by a voice.

"Hello?"

All of our heads turned to see Cassidy awake. There was a hint if confusion spread across her face for a moment, then she realized what was going on.

"CASSIDY!" Zayn yelled and enveloped her in a huge hug. "I missed you so much!" They both told each other at the same time. Everybody got up to hug her and tell her how much they had missed her.

"Quick! Record this Arnold!" The reporter woman screamed to her camera man. I guess somebody will be getting a promotion.

"Oh Cassidy!" April exclaimed and wrapped her arms around Cassidy. Cassidy smiled and said "you are a great singer by the way"

"Wait, so you heard me singing?" April asked.

"Yes I did hear you sing. At first I didn't know that it was you but then I realized that it had been you and Louis in my room"

April blushed as Harry asked "you sing?"

"Just a little. I don't usually sing in front of others"

"Can you sing now?" Niall asked. "I'm your twin and I still haven't ever heard you sing"

"I do not want to sing in frount of everyone" was April's reply.

"Come on April! We want to hear you sing again!" Cassidy begged.

"I said no!"

"Pleaseeeeeeeeee?" I whined.

"I SAID NO!' She screamed and ran out of the open doorway.

"April!' I called out and tried to chase her, but she turned a corner and disappeared. I walked back to the room and sighed.

"Just give her her space"

APRIL'S POV

I ran out of the doors and past the few photographers. I ran intill I got to my special cherry tree at the park. After steadying my hands, I pulled myself up into the tree.

I heaved as I climbed to the very top of the tree, to the place that I had been going to since I was 12.

~~~FLASHBACK~~~ (WHOOSH! INTO THE PAST!)

"You are dumb, ugly, and nobody likes you"

"Don't think you are like that April, I'm sure people think you are normal, you are just a normal pretty girl"

"Worthless"

"Stop"

"Hideous"

"Stop"