Chapter 12

AN:

I'm making myself write this chapter. I haven't updated in a while and I know you guys hate me and I've been so busy but NO MORE EXCUSES!

Ughhhhh I have no Idea what to do with this story. Meh. Mehhhhhhhhhh.

No more stalling! Here is your chapter:

(It took me an hour to force myself to do this)

NIALLS POV

"Hey honey" I woke up on my living room couch that I fell asleep on last night to my moms voice.

"What" I said rudely, immediately taking it back.

"I'm gonna take you somewhere for a surprise!" My mom answered and grabbed my hand, pulling me up off the couch.

I was already dressed and wherever she was taking me, I aparently didn't need it. My mother was being very nice to me today.

"Where?" I ask.

"It's a surprise sweetie! Now come on!" She told me and walked with me to her car.

When we got inside, it was silent the whole time.

I took advantage of that silence and stared out of the window, thinking about all of the events that had happened in the past month or two. Maybe I do have problems. Maybe it was my imagination.

I didn't pay attention to where we were going, but it was a 10 minute drive.

My mom stopped the car and got out.

She walked around to my side and opened the door. I stepped out onto the hard pavement.

I looked up to see what building my mom was directing me into. Oh no.

The sign read "Mildred's mental hospital"

I tried to run away but that didn't work because my mom had I tight grip on my hand because she knew exactly what I was going to do when I saw the sign.

"NO! NO!" I shrieked. "YOU CAN'T MAKE ME GO!" I yelled.

Three nurses and a lady that looked like she was in her 60s ran out of the building. The nurses held me back.

"Niall!" The old lady exclaimed in a fragile voice.

"I'm Mildred! I can already tell that we are going to be great friends!"

I tried to escape the nurses but one held up a needle.

"NO! Nonononononononono no needles!" I screamed.

But it was too late, I was already passing out.

CASSIDYS POV

My phone started ringing.

I dug it out of my purse and answered the call. It was Louis.

"Hey Lou!" I greeted him.

"Niallsmomenteredhiminamentalhospital" he said quickly.

"What?" I asked.

"Niall... Is kinda in a mental hospital" he explained.

"WHAT!?!?!" I yelled into the phone, probably breaking Louis' ear.

"I knew you weren't going to like it....." He groaned.

"Well, I have to go bye!" I tell him and hang up. Zayn looks at me. "who was that?" He asked.

"That was Louis, Niall is in a mental hospital" I explained.

"Oh, what are we going to do?" Zayn asked.

"I already have a plan"

---------

I'm sorry I've been to lazy to write. I had a genius idea so tho....

I also know, that in Ireland they say mam. But I am going to make everyone say mom because its too hard to remember.

I just got a new iPhone 5 and I've been messing with it and setting it up and stuff. Also, I just downloaded the ask.fm app on there so maybe I can set it up soon. (My account is juliannekk)

I also started a one shots book so feel free to go check that out.

Signing off, this is julianne!

BOOP!