Chapter 14

AN:

IM REALLYREALLYREALLYREALLYSORRY!

I had no idea it had been two weeks since I updated and it's 3:09 am and IM EXAUSTED!

I feel so horrible........ SORRRRRRRRRRYYYYYY.

I've said sorry too many times. I'm thinking about ending this soon bc I have no idea what to do next.

APRIL'S POV [yuuuuup! ;)]

My eyes flickered open, overwhelming my body with conciseness.

I adjusted to where I was. I remembered what had happened. I remembered the faint seconds that I fell into conciseness while I was being shaken by my brother. If only had I stayed awake, then everything would be better.

But no

I had slipped back into my coma.

I was able to move my hands and eventually got my casket to open. I slowly moved into a sitting position. I immediately got a sharp headache.

I groaned as I tried to get out of the casket.

My ankle still ached from the time I messed it up.

I finally got myself leaning against the wall. My eyes wandered around the cold, cement enclosure. I spotted a patch of light coming from a crack in the corner.

My mouth dropped open and I immediately ran to the corner of the crack, not caring about the horrible pain from my my ankle.

I reached my arm up and stuck my hand through the gap that was only large enough for my hand.

"FREEDOM!!!!!!!" My mind screamed.

I started waving my hand and screaming at the top of my lungs. I continued intill I heard footsteps walking down the path.

"HELP ME OUT!!!" I screamed.

The person on the other side dropped something.

"What the hel-"

LOUIS POV

I dropped the bouquet of flowers that I had in my hands.

"What the hel-" [i hate cursing so I'm just gonna end the word there]

"HELP!" Screamed a voice from inside the grave. But not just any voice. It was the voice of my beautiful girlfriend.

"APRIL!" I screamed. I knelt down and took a grip on her hand. Tears came to my eyes. But those tears weren't like the depressed ones that I had cried over the past year, they were tears of relief.

Relief that April, my April, was actually alive. Happiness and joy filled years with emotion and love and thankfulness. I remembered all of the passion and true love and affection that April and I had given each other for the three years we were together.

Now, I am getting it back.

After my mind adjusted, I quickly took action. I reached my hand into my pocket and emergency dialed 911.

"911 speaking, what is your emergency?" The lady on the other end asked.

"Come quick!" I yelled. "Please just hurry!"

"Right away" she answered and hung up.

About 10 minutes later, I heard the sirens. (I'm pretty sure that the emergency numbers just track your call. Either that or fairy dust.....)

Three firemen followed my a gang of policemen started running down the path. Once they got to where I was, they stared in awe at the hand sticking out of the grave, gripping mine.

A policeman took out a bat, ready to beat April's hand with it. I'm sure he thought it was a zombie. Her hand did look like a zombies hand, pale with chipping red nail polish.

"Don't worry, it's not a zombie. Now hurry and take off the top!" I yelled at them.

Eventually, a crane was pulled in and they dug away the small layer of dirt. Next, they started to lift off the top of the grave.

Time seemed to be in slow motion as they pried off the top.

I started to see April, who still looked beautiful with tangled hair and a now ripped dress. Her eyes met mine and everything came back to me.

I felt my eyes light up as a huge smile started forming on both of our faces.

I was overwhelmed with all sorts of feelings as I stared down at April. Her light blue eyes connected vision with mine.

Time started feeling back to normal as I absentmindedly jumped into the grave and wrapped my arms around April's body. Tears of happiness were now streaming down both of our cheeks.

"I love you" she whispered and looked back up into my eyes.

We both leaned In and shared one of the most passionate kisses of our lives.

Electricity seemed to radiate around us.

We finally broke apart and looked each other back into the eyes.

"I love you too"

--------

EEEEEEEE! Feels. Feels. Feelsfeelsfeelsfeelsfeelsfeelsfeels.

DO NOT WORRY. It is not over yet. There is a lot to come!

I have to sleep now... It is almost 4.

Bye! And good morning I guess.

-Julianne