How you show him that you love him

A/N: this isn't the part I wanted to post the jealous part is taking a while to finish.

Finn: You show Finn how you love him by making him lunches so he doesn't go hungry when he is off adventuring because he tends to forget to bring food when going on long adventures. You also love baking snakes and desserts for your dates and for when you hang out for long hours on the weekend.

Jake: You show Jake you love him by bringing and sometimes making him apple pie on the weekends or in your free time.

Prince Gumball: You show Gumball how you love him by leaving books you think he would like around the castle with little notes inside the book about how you love him or why you thought he would like this book.

Flame Prince: You show Flame how you love him by leaving notes and little drawings on rocks around the park for him to find and keep.

BMO: You show BMO how you love him by giving him games you either have laying around, that you have gotten from others that you didn't enjoy, or bought yourself because you thought he would like it. He also lets you play the ones he likes so the two of you have things to talk about.

Peppermint Butler: You show Peppermint how you love him by leaving him little notes and drawings in the rooms he goes to the most to help brighten up his days.