He asks you out

Finn: Pacing back and forth, Finn was trying to figure out when and how he should ask you out. It's been about a month know that he has known about his crush on you. He wanted it to really nice when he did ask you out. You guys were hanging out in two days and he was becoming excited but nervous at the same time. He stopped pacing as an idea popped into his head and laid down on his bed for the night.

~time skip~

Walking up to you, he waves.

"Hey. Would you come for a walk with me?" He asks you.

"Yeah," you replied as you both walked off towards the woods.

After walking for a while, you got to a tree drunk. He stopped and looked at you.

"Um I have a question," he said shyly, a small blush starts to show on his cheeks.

"Okay, what do you want to ask?" You ask him.

"So would you like to be my girlfriend?" He asks you as you felt your face heat up quickly.

"Yes," you replied while smiling. He walked towards you and gave you a hug before walking back.

Jake: Looking at he number you have given him, he stares at the phone in his hand. Taking a deep breath, he dialed your number and waited for you to pick up.

"Hello?" You ask when you picked the phone up.

"Hey, it's Jake. I have a question," He says.

"Alright. Ask," you say, thinking that he's finally gonna ask you out. Hoping for the best, you crossed your fingers.

"Will you meet me at the apple orchard we meet at?" He asks, nervously drumming his fingers along his thigh.

"Yeah. Do you want to meet now or later?" You ask not wanting to leave to soon and have to wait hours there.

"Now would be good," he says. Agreeing, you hang up and put your phone down before dressing a bit more nicely. Looking at all your clothes, you picked a pair of plain blue leggings, a grey sweeter you had with a cute scarf. Slipping on a pair of comfy shoes, you head off to the apple orchard.

~time skip~
Arriving at the apple orchard, you saw Jake and hurried over to him.

"Hey," you say as you walked up to him.

"Hey. I have another question," he says.

"Okay," you reply getting excited and thinking that he would be asking you out.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" He asks smiling. You broke out in a smile before pulling him into a tight hug.

"Yes, I'll be your girlfriend," you replied while still smiling.

Flame Prince: Smiling, you laid beside him on the cool ground looking up at the sky.

"It's pretty don't you think," he asks you. Nodding you both watched the meteor shower that you both planned to watch.

"Hey (Y/N)," Flamers says before you looked over at him.

"Yeah?" You asked waiting for him to reply.

"Would you be my girlfriend?" He asks while looking and playing with his fingers.

"Yes. I'll be your girlfriend," you tell him as you both looked back at the sky.

Marshal Lee: Hoping down from a tree, he knocks on your window. Running over and opening it, he smiles.

"Why my window, Marshal?" You asked sternly, not really liking that he knocked on your window.

"It was closer and plus I have to ask something a bit more personal I guess," he said shrugging before floating around your room. You tilted your head a bit confused.

"Okay. What's your question?" You asked him, trying to hind that you were blushing lightly. He stopped floating and walked over to you.

"Would you be my girlfriend?"  He asks, giving you a small smile.

"Yes, I will," you tell him, smiling before asking him to leave nicely so you could to bed.

Prince Gumball: You went to the library and was searching for a book when you noticed a sticky note.

'(Y/N), look for me in the library and find all the sticky notes before you do, -Prince Gumball'.

Wanting to know what this is about so you began to look for the sticky notes. You quickly found four and they had one word on them each and so far you had the first one, one that said will, you and be. Turning the corner, you found Gumball with the final sticky note and it said 'my girlfriend?'. Smiling and giggling a bit, you nodded.

"Yes. I'll be your girlfriend you dork," you told him before giggling a bit more.
He smiled before handing you a book.

"A new book for you to read," he said.

"Thanks and that was pretty cute," you told him before you both walked up to the counter so you could check out the book.

Peppermint Butler: Walking to the park, you saw Peppermint walking up to you. Confused you turned to faced him.

"What are you doing?" You asked him because he doesn't really get breaks like this.

"Gumball is doing something at the library and said I could do anything I wanted," he said. Nodding, you let him try to catch his breathe since he did run to the park while looking for you.

"So why'd you look for me?" You asked him when he seemed normal again.

"I have a question for you," he said.

"Okay," you replied as he rocked back and forth slightly, clearly nervous about asking you.

"Would you be my girlfriend?" He asked.

"Yes, I will," you told him while smiling. He broke out into a huge grin and hugged you before you walked him back to the castle. 

BMO: You and BMO were walking through the park after playing games at his house when he stopped you. 

"I, uh, have something I want to ask you?" he asks, getting a bit flushed. 

"Ok." You say while waiting. 

"Will you be my girlfriend?" he asks. 

"Yes," you say will a smile. He smiles back and you keep walking through the park together.