First Kiss

A/n: I decided to go back to working on this in my free time as I write my own story. 

Finn: You and Finn were walking when he suddenly stops and takes ahold of your arm. Confused, you stopped and looked at him.

"What are you doing?" you asked him as he starts to pull you closer. You watched him and noticed he was starting to blush a bit. Once you were in front of him, he wrapped his arms around your waist. He placed a gentle kiss on your lips. Parting from the kiss, he smiles at you as you smile back.

"Come on, it's getting late. I gotta get you home," he whispers as he grabs your hand and starts walking home with you.

Jake: Sitting on the blanket, you looked over at Jake and smiled. He was talking about an adventure that he and Finn had gone on. Listening to the story, you start to lean in closer to him. Once he stops, he smiles and pulls you closer to kiss you. Taken aback, you pulled away a little too soon.

"Too soon?" He asked. Your facial expression changed from shocked to smiling. You shook your head.

"No. It just caught me off guard that's all," you said while leaning in again. He smiled and gently pressed his lips against yours. After a minute he pulled away. You both smiled at each other before laying down on the blanket.

Marshal Lee: Sighing, you flopped down onto your bed. You had a rough day and you were looking forward to seeing your boyfriend. You closed your eyes and tried to relax for a bit before he got to your house. Feeling yourself become calmer and starting to get into a better mood, you got up and went to the living room.

"Oh honey, Marshal just got here and I was about to come get you," your mom said. She smiled at you and left without saying another word. Looking at your boyfriend you walked over to him and pulled him into a hug. Wrapping his arms around you, you stayed in his arms for a few minutes. Pulling away, you looked at him and leaned in. You placed a small kiss against his lips before pulling away. Smiling, you watched him go from being shocked to smiling back at you.

Prince Gumball: "(Y/N)," Gumball called out for you. Looking up from your book, you saw your boyfriend standing in the doorway. Smiling, he walked over to you.

"I was looking for you," he whispered and was starting to blush a bit. You smiled and put your book down. Looking at him, you watched him sit down beside you on the couch. Leaning in, you let yourself plant a kiss on his lips. Pulling back, he smiled and you smiled back.

Flame Prince: You knew you couldn't actually kiss your boyfriend but you wanted to anyways. Sighing, you grabbed a rock and walked over to him. You kissed the rock and handed it to him. He smiled and kissed the rock in the same place you had kissed it. Smiling, he put the rock down and both of you sat in quite for a bit.

"We'll figure something out, okay?" He said as you nodded.

"Okay," you whispered back as he smiled.

BMO:  Looking up from your video game, you watched as BMO had sat by you. 

"Wanna play with me?" you asked him. You both enjoyed playing together. He smiled at you. 

"Yes but with one condition," he said playfully. 

"Ok, what is it?" you asked, very curious and slightly hoping that it had to do with the two of you maybe having your first kiss. 

"The winner has to kiss the loser," he said with the biggest smile on his face. You smiled back, excited over that you'll get your very first kiss with him either way. Nodding, you switched the game over to multi player mode and the game was on. In the end, you ended up winning. 

"You win," BMO said with a smile as you leaned over and placed a kiss on his lips. After pulling away, he smiled at you before giving you another kiss. 

Peppermint Butler: Laughing, you both looked up at each other. He had a break and was telling jokes with you and laughing along. Smiling, you cracked another joke and watched him chuckle at it. He walked over from the couch and towards the bean bag you were siting in. He sat down on the floor beside you and held you hand. 

"Is it okay for me to kiss you?" he asked while holding your hand. You looked at him for a minute before nodding. 

"Yeah, that's fine," you told him. He smiled before standing  up. Pulling you up, you stood in front of him. Smiling, he placed a kiss on your lips. Pulling away, he smiled at you. 

"Thank you for letting me give you a kiss. I hope I can give you many more," he said before placing a kiss on your hand. 

"I hope you do give me more too," you said surprised that he was being a bit more formal. Maybe he talked to Gumball and that's what Gumball suggested to do. Pushing the thought away, you watched him go back into the castle as his break ended and you left to go back home for the day.