First Incounter

Finn: You were walking through the woods with your pet (pet's name). (Pet's name) ran off making you chase after them before stopping and (barking/hissing/neighing/etc). You finally got up to see a boy leaning against a tree. You get a glimpse of him. He notices and runs off with a slight blush on his face. He was probably embarrassed, you think. You grab (pet's name) before going home.

Jake (human form): You were picking apples where you usually did, a stray patch of apple trees near your house. It was a about a mile or so walk to and from but you didn't mind. Today there was an unexpected stranger well more like a unexpected boy picking some apples while humming. Blond hair with an orange outfit. You didn't feel like getting chatty with the fellow stranger so you turned around and went home.

Marshal Lee: You were walking home from a late night concert that was in town. It wasn't anything fancy and you couldn't afford the tickets to your favourite band so you went to this instead. The music was more pop covers done horribly by drunk people.
Not much of a concert really but the people running it called it that. Probably to draw in more people. Any ways, you were walking home disappointed when a strange boy floated by. You stopped walking a rubbed your eyes. He was now floating near a tree. You rubbed your eyes once more before heading home. I have to be super tired to see what I just saw, you thought as soon as you locked your door. You looked out your window and there he was floating down your street. You quickly turned out all the lights, brushed your teeth, (night time routine), and pjs (if you wear them) before hoping into bed a little worried about what you saw.

Prince Gumball: You have always had a crush on the prince. Everyone did and just like everyone else you also dreamed that you would meet him and that you both would fall in love to live happily ever after. Well, while taking a walk to the local library you caught a glimpse of the prince over near the fiction section. You rushed over to book shelf where he was standing, moved a few books and stared at him. He was looking a few good reads. "Oh that ones great but turns sad so it seems more like the tears in my eyes more than the title" you mumbled. He looked around and you ducked, covering your mouth not realising you said it until he started looking around. A few minutes later, he walked by holding the same book he was looking at. You quickly got up and left, blushing that he took your suggestion even though you didn't plan on giving it.

Flame Prince: You were just taking a stroll though the park when you noticed something odd out of the corner of your eye. You stopped walking and looked at the grass near your path. There burned grass. You titled your head and looked at it closer. It was shaped like a foot. Curious, you followed the burned grass that looked like a foot until you got to the little pond. You stood near a tree when you saw a person. Looking at him, you notice he was made up of nothing but fire. Your eyes widened, taken away by this. He looked sad and lonely but you stood still, to scared to go near him for that he would run off. He looked up and waved at you. Getting nervous you took off running. You ran until you got home. After you were home, you stared making plans on trying to run into him again so you could become friends with him and to maybe stalk him so you could take in the marvellous sight that he was.

BMO human form: You looked up, sighing. The store your worked for was almost always empty. You never figured out how or why this place was still open. The store carried in old games that very little people played anymore. There was nothing to attract new costumers and the owner didn't care. You looked back down when you heard the little bell chime. You looked up and saw a boy wearing what looked like a game boy hoodie. Messy hair and looked around 17. You smiled glad to finally have a costumer. Even if it was just one, it made the store seem less empty. He grabbed a few games before coming up to the cash register. You smiled at him which he ducked his head, blushing slightly at it. You both didn't say anything. You quickly rung up items. You went to say how much he owned, the money was on the counter and he was gone. A little sad, you put the money away and went back to waiting for costumers.

Peppermint Butler human form: Smiling, you skipped by the castle. The young prince was out and so was his butler. A nice young man with red hair and white steaks in it. They were at the library. As you got closer to the library, you ducked behind a tree to watch what the butler did. Stalking him? Yeah but you weren't sure if you could get close to the butler without him accusing you of wanted to meet the prince. That would be cool but you had your eyes on the butler. He looked bored as he stared ahead. As you were making goggly eyes at him, you were slowly losing your grip and balance. Your hands slipped off the tree trunk and your wobbly knees gave, making you fall into a nearby bush. Hearing the noise he looked towards you. Quickly getting embarrassed, you got up and left the scene. The whole way home you were blushing like the red part of a peppermint.