How he shows you that he loves you

Finn: Whenever he goes out and about with Jake he'll keep an eye out for different things he thinks you'll like this goes from picking small flowers and shiny rocks to random trinkets he may find. He always brings them to you at the end of the day and he uses this to get more time with you even if it's just an hour.

Jake: He has a true passion for cooking and baking so he ends up making you a bunch of his favorite things to eat which means he ends up baking apple pie for you the most and about twice a month.

Marshall Lee: He writes small little melodies and even songs for you that he plays for you once he is satisfied with the results. Most of the time he hums them when he's thinking of you.

Prince Gumball: He makes different since experiments for you but calls them potions for you. His favorite one that he made was once that turned out looking like a sunset with different sparkles. He glued on a cork top before giving it to you which you proudly display on your nightstand so you can look at as much as you like especially when thinking of him.

Flame Prince: He burns hearts into random trees or patches of grass that he knows that you pass the most. He knows it's not great for the trees but he will try to pack some moss in there when he burns more than the bark of the tree. He tried bushes but they always went up in flames so he stopped doing that after planting some new ones.

BMO:  He loves getting you different things for your gaming setup and systems. He tries to get you more sd cards the most since you need those the most but recently got you a new headset and mouse in your favorite color to add to your setup planning to give it to you on the next date he takes you on.

Peppermint Butler: He brings you Radom sweets from the palace from time to time when he sees one that he thinks you would like. He doesn't always have enough time to come to you so there are days that you get multiple sweets.

A/N: edited to add a character that I forgot when I first posted sorry for any confusion