Chapter 2

AN: Hello people that are reading this lol I just wanted to say that I will be posting a new chapter everyday until it's finished. I have everything written but I haven't completely finished because I don't know how to lol anyways have a great day/night!

I fall backwards onto the hard and rough concrete but I feel a weight on top of me. I gradually open my eyes and I see this very pretty person staring back at me. "OMG i'm so sorry!" I exclaim very concerned. "Omg- no worries" they kept staring into my eyes and I feel my cheeks get hot. "Um let's continue talking standing haha" "oh yeah" I reply embarrassed. I stand up and offer them help to stand up which they gratefully accepted. "Sorry about that, I'm so clumsy.. my name is Katie" I say "No worries! My name is Aimee but my friends call me Aimsey" "well nice to meet you" I say expecting the conversation to be over. "Hey wait! Uhm do you want to go to the pier with me and my friend Ranboo?" They say hopeful. "Sure why not?!" I reply with enthusiasm. We make small talk until we approach a very tall guy. "Ranboo this is Katie, Katie this is Ranboo" he kind of looks confused but goes along with it.

Shortly we arrive at the pier and it looks AMAZING! "I'll go get us tickets" Ranboo yells as he starts to walk away. "So Katie, you have an accent. Where are you from?" "Basically I'm from Perth Australia but I decided to study abroad for my last year of university and today's actually my first day in the uk!" I explained. Aimsey looked shocked "wait- TODAYS YOUR FIRST DAY IN THE UK?!" "Uh yeah that's why I was kind of lost when I bumped into you" "that makes a lot of sense actually! Well since I'm your first offical friend in the uk it is my duty to show you around" They say formally. "Do you want to exchange phone numbers" I say trying to sound as casual as possible. "Yeah of course" we exchange numbers and took a bunch of selfies with Ranboo. We went on the high swings ride and Aimsey sat next to me. "Hey Katie are you having fun??" "Yeah of course!" When the ride started we both got scared so we held hands and kept holding hands for the entirety of the ride. "Hey Ranboo! Can Katie stay over at our apartment for like a sleepover?" "Yeah sure! As long as she wants to" they both turned and faced me "ehh I don't have any other plans anyways plus you guys won't kidnap me.. Right??!" "RIGHT! Let's head home because it's getting dark" I follow them to a very cute apartment building "This looks so cute!" They both look at each other and smirk "Wait until you see the inside" they both say excitedly.

I walked in and see a HUGE blanket fort! "OMG WOW!" " yeah it's kind of cool" aimsey replies. "Hey do y'all want to play truth or dare?" Ranboo asks us "First of course!! Second, why did you say y'all?" "Ohh I'm American but I moved to the uk like 2 months ago" "ohh okay cool!" We all sit in the blanket fort. "Okay I'll go first! Aimsey truth or dare?" I ask. "Hmm dare" " Okay I dare you to FaceTime one of your friends and tell them that your not their friend anymore" "okay!!"  Aimsey grabs her phone and calls someone. A sweet voice comes through the phone. "Hey tubbo! We aren't friends anymore.." she says acting sad "Wait why?" Tubbo replies. "Because you killed me idiot!" They reply and hang up. All of us start to laugh so hard! After the laugher starts to slow down, aimsey asks me a question" Truth or dare Katie" "hmm truth" "Okay because I don't really know you I want to ask if you like girls" "yeah haha I'm actually lesbian!" Aimseys face lights up! "ME TOO!" " Okay Ranboo! Truth or dare" "Truth" "what's your job?" I ask generally curious. Aimsey and Ranboo look at each other wondering if they should tell me. Finally Ranboo answers "I am a streamer" "oOo fun!!" I reply trying to not sound nosey.

*Time skip to the next morning*

I wake up to someone cuddling me. I slowly open my eyes and see Aimsey. WAIT AIMSEY! I try to slowly get out of their bed when I hear a half asleep aimsey say "No come back! She wines. She eventually fully awakens and says "hey Katie how was your sleep?" "Uhm good thank you! Definitely the best sleep I have had in ages" "Same honestly" She smiles a bit before laying back down. I decide to go into the kitchen and i see Ranboo. "Hey Ranboob" "Hey!! Please don't tell me that's my new nickname" "ohhh NOW IT IS" He does this :🤦‍♂️  "Soo what are you and aimsey doing today??" I ask. "We are just meeting up with a couple of friends and going shopping, you can come if you want!" "Are you sure?!" I reply not wanting to intrude. "Don't worry! I can ask the group if you can come if you would like?" "Yes please!" He goes on his phone and starts typing when Aimsey comes out "You look amazing!" I say staring at her. "Awe thank you!!" I start to blush but I hide it with the sleeve of my jumper. "Hey umm do you guys have anything I can wear" "I DO!" Aimsey hands me some clothes.