Chapter 10: Dandelions Date <3

An: Huge credits to @TheMilopad for giving me this idea <3 || By the way there's a time skip of a week so this is set the day before aimsey and Ranboo have to leave to twitch con. Aimsey and Katie moved next door to Ranboo so they are allowed the cats. The apartment is so much smaller but very cute. It has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. It's decorated very plant and dark wood vibes. I forgot to mention that when Katie went to the mall the second time, she secretly bought them matching flower dresses.

Its around midday so I text Ranboo and confirm our plans. And all is good. Aimsey is streaming in the other bedroom while bunny is laying with me. I decide that I want my gf because In my Defense I'm allowed to be clingey. I slowly get up and bunny follows me to the other bedroom. I open the door slightly and see she's just chatting with chat so I walk close enough that only she can see me. "Oh hey Katie, how was your nap??" She asks. "It was fine but I want you so can I give you a hug???" I ask because I don't want to interrupt her stream. She looks unbothered and nods so I go over to her chair and wrap my arms around her. I slowly sit on her lap and hide my face Into her shoulder while still hugging her. "You comfy there?" "Uhm yes I actually am." I say. she keep talking to chat but chat already knows I'm her partner so they don't care I'm there. She seems like she's getting fed up with some chatters so I lift my head up and gently put my hand under her chin so she looks at me. "Hey aims" I say then I lean in to kiss her lips. She smiles but pulls away when she realises 10k people just saw that live. "Hey Katie.." she says shyly. "I love your sweater aims you look very cute" I say. She blushes and quickly muted and turns camera off. "Thank you katie" she says gratefully. I look into her soft brown eyes and smile. I pull her hair behind her ear and lean in for another kiss which she gracefully accepts. I slowly lean back but I already miss her kisses so I kiss her cheek while she unmutes and turns camera on.

*after the stream*

"Katie.. what was that about? We don't normal kiss that much" she asks. "I am just going to miss you so much" I say while still sitting on her lap. "It will only be a week but Ranboo is staying for 2..but we can FaceTime all the time" Aimsey reassures. " I love you aims" "I love you too bugz" we both lean in for a short kiss. *i love this person so much, I want to spend my life with them.. maybe that's exactly what I'll do..* I grab aimseys hand and I run to our bed. Aims Lays next to me while she hugs me. I was about to fall asleep when my phone starts going off. I answer it quickly and it's Ranboo saying everything is set up!!. " i have a suprise for you Aimsey but I'm forcing your to wear a dress don't worry I will too" she nods and I hand her a dress. We both put our dresses on and I put vans on while she puts converses on.

Katie's outfit

Katie's outfit

Aimseys outfit

Aimseys outfit

I grab my small backpack and put my rings,IPad and Essentials. I walk over to Aimsey she looks so cute! "Hey aims! You look so pretty!" I say in awe of how they look. "Katie your very pretty too!!" "Thank you!! Shall we mrs Aimseytv" I ask in a fancy outfit and reach my hand for her to take. "Yes we shal" she reply's while taking my hand . I open the door for her and we walk towards a hill. I grab the picnic stuff from a near tree and walk over to Aimsey. I place everything down and we both sit down while enjoying the sunset. We both eat some fruits until I get a message from Ranboo then wilbur comes over to us. "Hey wilbur, what are you doing here" Aimsey asks in a soft tone. "I was told to play some music so any song suggestions ??" He asks as he gets kid guitar out. "Dandelions please" I ask. He nods and starts play it. I get up and help Aimsey up. I bend down "Shall we dance madam?" I ask formally. Aimsey nods so I hold her hand and slowly Dance with her. "Praying to God that one day you'll be mine" I sing loudly. We started slow dancing so I put dandelions on my phone and quietly motion for wilbur to leave. I lean back a bit so I can see aimseys beautiful face. "I love you so much. I have loved for months and will forever love you. You have such a kind soul and your always there for me. That's why.. " I say as I slowly open the ring box. "Will you make the happiest lesbian in the world and marry me?" I ask slowly. "YES YES YES I WILL" she reply's enthusiastically. I put the ring on her finger and I hug her tightly. We pull away from the hug and she grabs my chin and pulls me in her lips. We continue to Kiss for a bit because we both don't want to let go (Not in a sexual way!) I pull away and we both start dancing together and laughing. I pick her up bridal style.. "Okay fiancé, where do you want to go??" I ask. "We need to meet up with the group rn!!" She says enthusiastically. I nod and take my phone out.

Skittles🤭
Katie: hey guys, we need to meet up asap!

Tubbo: Just come here! Ranboo is already here bugging me so you and Aimsey may as well come.

Katie:Okay!! I'll bring bunny!

Bilzo: Well no shit- you can't live without him

Katie: What would happen if steal your insulin 🤪

Ranboo: Guys be nice!! Bilzo, Aimsey, Katie and bunny come hereee

Katie: okay big bro! I'll will meet us there :)

We go back home quickly and grab bunny and decide not to change clothes. We get the tickets and me and Aimsey continue talking. "Okay Katie, have you been thinking about jobs?? Not that you need one but still.." "Well since I got my degree I can apply to hospitals but I'm kind of nervous" "it's okay to be nervous! Just think about it." She says quietly. Once there is only 15 minutes until we get there, bunny alerts me. All i do is sigh and wait. I lean my head on Aimseys shoulder and my eyes start to get blurry until im in darkness. Once I wake up I quickly adjust to the lights and we get off the train. I laced my fingers between aimseys and we keep walking. Unexpectedly she walks us to the mall. "Um aims, tubbos house Is back over there" I say confused. "I know but I want us to get something so come on!!" We walk in and aimsey sees a jeweller and she buys me a engagement ring!! It's black and silver and has a moon! I thank her and we both walk to tubbos house. Aimsey knocks and lank answers "hey Lani!!!" Say very happily. She greets us and leads us to tubbos room. "Attention males!!" Is say loudly. They all turn there heads towards me with a bored expression. I frown slightly so aimsey squishes my hand slightly. "We have brought you guys here because.. aimsey and I are in engaged!!" I say . They look in shock and we all hug and talk about everything. We sat on tubbos bed while talking about wedding ideas. My only suggestion was it has to be small and during Christmas. While they are talking I lift my head from akmseys lap and walk over Ranboo. I give him a hug and he lets me lay on him until I fall sleep.