Chapter 9: Sleepover!! :)

*An: This is set when everyone is talking at a park late at night (lets say 10 pm) . Aimsey, Katie, Lani and the bench trio are there talking and laughing* I made a new writing friend! They gave me an idea for the next chapter🤭

*Phone ringing* We all turn our heads towards the noise startled when tommy pulls out his phone and answers it. "What mum?... yeah I'm safe.... No mum i want to stay at tubbos house tonight .... " Tommy turns his head towards tubbo and gives a questioning look. Tubbo sighs but nods and tommy replies to his mum and hangs up. "What was that about CHILD" i ask in a mocking tone. He rolled his eyes but replies "My mum called because its late, I wanted to sleepover with tubbo but i guess i forgot to ask". We all nod and continue our past conversations. I start to get bored so i grab Bunny and walk away by myself. Lani is the only one that notices so she follows me to a nearby bench. "Hey katie, are you excited for the sleepover?" She asks. "Uh yeah obviously! Do you want me to text aimsey to meet up and we can walk back without the guys??" "Sure!! If i give you my number can you make a gc for just us" "Um yeah sure!! We could make it really cringey and call it *The gurls* " Lani nods and we exchange numbers and i make the GC.

The gurls 😘🤪🫶

Aimsey: Uh katie who's the other person and WHERE ARE YOU GUYS?! I HAVE BEEN STUCK HERE WITH THESE IDIOTS TALKING ABOUT IF A CRICKET SHOULD GO UP AN ASS

Katie: Im so sorry you had to go through that 😢😢 that mustve been rough.. Anyways the other girl is lani😌

Aimsey: Okay well where are you guys

Lani: shh meet us at the macdonalds down the street but don't tell the guys

Aimsey: Okay... ill bring the sleepover stuff :D

We both get up and walk to the maccas. Once we are there we find aimsey holding the bags and walk inside. I wait outside for a bit because i have to put Bunny's harness on to avoid Karens. Lani and Aimsey wave me over to the booth they chose and i sit down with them. "Okay so the plan is that we order some food and then walk around for a bit. We will also put our face masks on to scare the boys." I say and they agree happily. I say ill go up and order so they tell me what they want. I grab bunny and on the way to the register this short blond 50 year old lady scoffs. I ignore it and go to the register and order our food and wait. The same lady waddles up to me and I'm ready for her complaints. "Excuse me mrs, you can't be older then 15 so why do you have a assistance dog?" She says in a nasty tone. "For you information mrs, I'm 21 and he alerts me before i faint or have a panic attack" i say raising my voice. "Come here buddy, do you want pats?" The lady asks bunny. "Uhm mrs. He's working and only 3 people including me can even touch him while he's working." I say agitated. Aimsey and lani start to walk towards us. "Then tell him to stop working. You don't need him anyways" she says like it's the most obvious thing in the world. I see bunny alert me but i ignore it. "He can't just stop working. He's basically a piece of medical equipment. Please leave me and him alone right fucking now" i say full agitated and almost yelling. I begin to feel like the world is spinning when bunny alerts me really hard. I ignore the Karen yelling at me and look at aimsey. They sprint towards me and asks bunny "Bunny, Anxiety or faint" she asks. Bunny alerts my leg (Anxiety:hand | faint: leg) . I get really dizzy and Aimsey notices and helps me onto the floor when everything goes black..again..

I open my eyes and everything's bright so i wait for them to adjust. I look up and realise my head is in aimseys lap and lani is eating Mac Donald's across from us. I smile and slowly get up. "Hey.. How long was i passed out" i ask aimsey. She looks at me and hugs me. "Only 10 minutes.. We got our food and the Karen got kicked out. Bunny is sleeping on a booth and we got you ice cream!" I kiss them on the cheek *im so in love with her* After we eat our ice creams we go for a walk. I see a water fountain and i played *Water fountain by Alec Benjamin* on full volume. We danced around and took a photo so aimsey posts it on insta.