Chapter 7: Vid Con Day 2

*Time skip to the next morning*

I wake up pretty early and I go into my suitcase to my outfit for today, as I am searching through my clothes I find black ripped jeans and a green and black sweater so I get dressed. I take my phone off the charger and sit down on my sheets whilst scrolling through twitter and TikTok then eventually I look at my new texts. My friends from Perth always message me but I ignored them because before I left I had told them I need to distance myself so I can grow without them. To be honest they were the stereotypical popular girls who were very toxic so it wasn't hard to leave them. I decide to go for a walk alone just to explore so I quietly open the connecting door that connects mine and Aimseys rooms. I walk through Aimseys room then ranboos and then I get to the kitchen. I put my black converses on and grab my wallet off the counter. Half way through, Aimsey FaceTimes me so I obviously answer straight away. "Where are you??" "I'm just on a walk.. what's wrong?" "Oh nothing.. but we are leaving for vidcon in 5 minutes" "WAIT WHAT" "Yeah.. You better get back quick" I say goodbye and I sprint back. When I approach the hotel I see them saving towards me so I run quicker. We get a Uber straight to vidcon because we didn't have enough time to get breakfast. Once we get there Ranboo goes straight to the meet & greet and Aimsey and I realise we had nothing to do all day. "Hey Aims, do you want to go shopping?" "Sure! We have nothing to do anyways." We walk to the nearest mall and I notice a KFC. "Do you want to have brunch??" "Katie.. We can't have fried food at 9 am in the morning". "Your no fun.. Can we go to the food court" "Yeah but promise, no junk food" "Ugh fine" I eventually agree. I reach for Aimseys hand and we both go through the mall. "Nevermind, Americans fry everything. We can just get coffee" I say to aimsey. Aimsey nods and we get coffee and continue to walk around. Thankfully aimsey hasn't gotten noticed by anyone. I look would the shops until i see a pet shop. I drag aimsey towards it while smiling. We enter and look around "Umm Katie.. We don't have any pets.." "Exactly!" A small puppy catches my eye and I grab aimseys hand and run towards it. "Can we get him please???" I begged. "Ugh fine just because both of you are adorable" I smile brightly and wrap my arms around aimsey. I hug them for a while until I let go. "We need to get stuff for it!" "YESS" We both run around picking the essentials and we ultimately decide to surprise ranboo at vidcon. "Excuse me miss, i would like to adopt that puppy" I say to a worker. We buy everything and walk to a close park. We sit on the grass and play with the puppy. We decided to name Him Bunny because we wanted to and it's a cute name. He was very energetic and he got tired after HOURS of playing and running around. I check the time and it's around 4:30 pm "Hey aimsey, we should probably head back to vidcon.." "Yeah.." I kiss aimsey on the cheek and get up. "Your so handsome Aims" "Thank you Katie, you look very cute" We both lean in and kiss. I feel so happy and safe when I'm with them. I put Bunny in his crate and we walk towards vidcon but we get stopped by a bunch of fans. I walk a bit faster with bunny so I don't get recognised and watch while Aimsey takes photos with their fans. She looked at me saying "Help me" without words so i put a mask on and walk to aimsey with bunny in my hands. "OMG ARE YOU AIMSEY?" I say excitedly. She looks at me with confusion so I continue. "I'm sorry to bother you but I'm a huge fan! I actually want some help picking a donut to buy so can you come with me?" I say and point to the donut shop. The fans stood there ground and kept talking to aimsey so did the one thing i could think of. I walk into the shop and take off my mask and took off my sweater so i look different. I approach aimsey once again hoping this will work. "Excuse me mrs, I'm your security guard and i was told to bring you to vidcon" Aimsey laughs slightly but goes along with it and eventually we get far away from the fans. "Really donuts??" "Yes I actually wanted one.." we both laugh and keep talking. "I'm sorry you have to deal with that aims" "It's okay, you get used to it..I love my fans but sometimes it gets a bit much especially when I just want to hang out with you and my non streamer friends. I was actually thinking..do you want to go public about our relationship? So instead of being my 'security guard' you can just be my partner" "okay.. I'm a bit nervous but we should do it" We smile at each other and decide how we are gonna announce it.

Once we walk near the Convention centre Aimsey walks straight into the CC entrance while i wait outside. After about 5 minutes She comes out with 2 passes in her hand and smiling. "I got you a CC pass!! So you don't have to worry about getting in trouble! And the staff already know what our plan is and they know about bunny" I thank her and we go inside. A staff member leads us to the nearest curtain to the meet up so we don't get noticed. I grab Aimseys hand and i look at her nervously. "You know the plan. We will be okay, ranboos gonna love bunny" i look into their eyes and nod. We peek out of the certain and wait for the right moment. As soon as Hanna finishes talking to ranboo we look at each other and say "3..2..1.." and we sprint out of the curtain straight towards ranboo with bunny in my arms. Everyone in the line stared at us very confused and once we get closer to Ranboo he looks at me with wide eyes. "Oh my, what are you guys doing??" He says. "Just wanted to say hi" aimsey says. "Katie what the hell" ranboo says confused. I look at ranboo blankly then at his fans. I get a confidence boost so I yell "HI BOOBERS! I'm katie, which you guys have already seen in one of ranboos streams and I'm sorry to interrupt but hang on" I turn back towards ranboo. "We would like you to meet OUR new puppy, Bunny" He looks at my hands and he finally notices the puppy. "PUPPY!" He yells with excitement. He does grabby hands so i give him the puppy. "Awh! Wait, we aren't allowed dogs remember" "Yes in fact i do remember but I have a loop hole so we'll talk about it in private" i reply. "Oh we almost forgot" Aimsey announces. "Wha-" Before i could finish i was cut off by aimsey kissing me. I here a bunch of "Awws" from the fans and we seperate. "Oh yeah that" i say and smile.

For the rest of the meet and greet, we sat next to ranboo and sometimes even letting fans take photos with Bunny. He stayed overtime so he can take a photo with every single fan. It shows how much he appreciates them. After the m&g we got a Uber back to the hotel. As soon as we went in ranboo sighed and took off his mask. "I swear I can't breathe when i wear it for that long" we laugh and separate into our rooms and then got into our pajamas and meet back in aimseys room.

I place Bunny on the bed and we sit around him. (AN; The next part is about research i have done before but it may be wrong) "So katie, how are we allowed to keep Bunny??" "Okay so I obviously have social anxiety so if I get all the legal stuff in place and train Bunny to be an assistance dog then he's allowed" "Woah that's so smart" Ranboo replies. "Wait we can't bring him home until he's fully trained" Ranboo says. "I actually have thought about it and maybe we can train him. While we are here or even go to Australia because it has one of the quickest training programs ? One of us can go home and get stuff and the other 2 can fly straight to Australia and start to get the stuff set up?" I say hopeful "You know what? Sure! We can stay at your house I'm assuming and as soon as he is a registered assistance dog we can fly back to the uk" Aimsey says. "What do you think?" I ask ranboo. "Sure.. BUT we have a lot of phone calls to make." We all look at each other and nod. I run into my room and call my mum. "Hey mum.. can my friends and i stay with you for like 3 months?" "Sure your always welcome but why" I explained everything. Before i know it we are packing for the airport.

An: I have the next chapter written out as well :) I added the assistance dog because I know a lot about them so stay tuned <3 Again, if aimsey is uncomfortable with these kinds of fanfics then I will not hesitate to delete this. "Katie" is not based on anyone in real life :)