Chapter 17

AN: Hello!! I just want to say sorry that I'm not as dedicated to this story as I was before but I want to write a new chapter so I am :) TRIGGER WARNING FOR EATING DISORDERS!! This is not important to the plot and its kinda a vent of something I am currently going though. I am not mocking people with EDS!! Once again this is just based on my eating habits lately which can probably be seen as ED tendencies. I don't personally faint but I'm adding it for the story. This will be set like a week after they got back from the usa.

I am currently watching the Adam project with Aimsey on the other side of the couch wrapped in a soft blue blanket. "Its getting late, I'm going to grab something to snack on, do you want anything aims?" I ask while standing up. "Uh yeah how about you surprise me" she replies taking her eyes of the screen briefly and smiles. I nod and walk into our small kitchen. I turn on the small lamp that is placed on the bench. I go straight to the fridge and pick out some pizza from the night before and I put it in the microwave for Aimsey. While its heating up I look through the cupboards but every time I see something I like, all I can think about is how much calories are in it. Before I know it the microwave beeps letting me know the pizza is ready. I carefully place 2 pieces on a small plate and I also get a can of coke out of the fridge. I look around the kitchen one more time before I sigh and walk back to the lounge room with the coke and pizza in my hands. Aimsey notices me and sits up so I put the food and drink on the coffee table in front of her. "Thank you Katie!! Wait I thought you were getting something" Her voice is full of concern. "Oh um yeah I changed my mind.." "Well do you want to share the pizza?" "No thank you.. ill be back" Aimseys eyes follow me as I exit the room and I walk back into the kitchen. *I have got this! It's just food* I think and I look around again. *Ugh why can't I just not overthink this*. I eventually give up after 5 minutes and I walk into my bedroom. The first thing that catches my eye is the treadmill so I quickly change into exercise clothes and start running. *okay if I loose 300 calories then I can have a small meal* I run for 30 minutes until I reach my goal and i walk back into the kitchen. I hear the movie finishing and I see Aimsey poke her head out from the side of the wall. "Watcha doing?" She asks happily. "I am just.. *You don't deserve the food anymore, now you have to loose 500 more and then you can have some takeaway* I.. uhm never mind. I have to go to the gym down the street, ill bring bunny and I should be back in an hour" Aimsey tilts her head slightly and frowns a bit. "Its pretty late.." "I know but I should be quick" Before she could argue with me I leave our apartment without bunny. I run down the street and walk in. I push myself to use the most difficult exercises and I'm surprised I haven't fainted yet. When I get back to the apartment I hesitate when I hear some voices through the door but I open the door regardless. As soon as I got though the door I get hugged tightly by 4 people. I smile slightly and they let go. Ranboo, Aimsey, Tubbo and Lani stand back and point to the dining room table that is covered with food. I want to break down then and there because I knew the horrible feeing of guilt will come back after eating even a bite of the grease covered food. "I noticed that I haven't eaten much for the last couple days so Invited the group here for a sleepover! Wilbur and Tommy should be arriving soon." Aimsey announces. I feel myself tear up a bit and Tubbo notices my facial expression. "I might have bought some alcoholic beverages for us to try like at twitchcon" Ranboo nods proudly and Aimsey looks a bit concerned. I look down shyly and chuckle. "Thank you guys so much!!" "Now lets eat!!" Lani says. I walk to the table and pick up a chip. I tried to eat it but I just couldn't. "I have to go to the bathroom." I say and I put the chip down and run into the bathroom. I let myself fall onto the floor as my mind get filled of thoughts. I am so angry with myself. Bunny runs in and sits next to me followed by Wilbur and Ranboo. My eyes are focused on the dark tiles but I feel a hand rub my back and another person grabbing my hands that were previously hugging my legs. I look up a bit and the familiar musician is in front of me so that means Ranboo is next to me. "hey, what's wrong? you can talk to us" Ranboo says in a genuine tone. My eyes tear up and cry into my knees. "I feel so f*cking angry with myself, why the hell can't I just eat like a normal person". Ranboo pulls me into his lap and starts talking again. "Did you know that Wilbur has a bit in mcc where he sings to a race?" i chuckle a bit so Wilbur speaks up "Did you know that Ranboo can sleep in a f*cking ball?" I turn around slightly to be met with Wilburs smile. "Im so sorry guys" I say guilty. "Its okay! We have got you. Everyone is still out in the dining room but we noticed something was off" Ranboo says. "If you eat something then we can go to the park later and we will owe you 2 solids" (An: Basically 2 wishes) "Deal!" I say. The rest of the night everyone was in a circle and we played board games and ate food. Every time I felt guilty I looked and Aimsey as a reminder that she will be proud of me.