Chapter 5

{AN: I didn't  expect to want to add to this but I kinda want to... its not apart of the plot but I just want to write something small :)) and idk why but writing on my laptop makes me motivated for some reason lol}

*Time skip to like a week later*

I slowly open my eyes and I feel a warmth on my chest and I realise that Aimsey is cuddling me. I can hear their small snores. I slowly get up (making sure she doesn't wake up) and I walk over to my room and get changed into jeans and a sweatshirt. "You guys thought I wouldn't come up with a costume idea!" I hear Ranboo yell. I sigh and walk over to his streaming room. I knock on the door and wait for him to let me in. "Hang on chat!" I hear him click some buttons and the door opens to reveal him. "WHAT THE FUCK" I say surprised. "Do you like it?" ranboo says hopeful then he does a spin. "You know what? I LOVE IT! The blue in your hair is my favourite part of the outfit" "Thanks! I stained my hands though haha" "Well im going to surprise Aimsey with breakfast soo have fun with that" I reply. He smiles and waves then closes the door. I quietly get my shoes, wallet, phones ect.and start to walk to the cafe down the street. I go inside and there are so many different options but I get her some waffles and a coffee and I get myself a croissant and a latte. While waiting for the food and drinks I see some flowers they are selling. "Excuse me mrs. Can I get those Lillys?" "Sure! that will be £10" I hand over the money and the employee gives me the flowers, drinks & food. 

*Time skip to when Katie gets home*

I tiptoe to Aimseys bedroom and notice that they are still asleep so I slowly sit down next to her and slightly shake her awake. "Hey love I got you some breakfast" I say happily. She smiles and sits up. "Awh thank you Katie! This is so cute!" "No worries! Oh I almost forgot!" I get up quickly and run into the kitchen to get the flowers. "Look!" I say proudly. "Oh my- They are so pretty!! Thank you!!" "Your very welcome! I love you" She starts to blush and turn away to hide it. I grab her chin and hold my hand there "I love you too Katie" I smile and we both lean in. We kiss for a bit until I think of an idea. I slowly separate my lips from theirs. "Hey Aimsey do you maybe want to go to the beach?" "Of course!!" We both smile and hold each others hands while getting our stuff. "Should we ask Ranboo if he wants to come?" "Obviously!" We both go into ranboos room and see he's still streaming (AN: Lets pretend that at the end of mcc ranboo turns his face cam on to end stream) "Hey Ranboo! Katie and I are going to the beach, Wanna come??" Aimsey asks "Sure! just let me finish my stream. Oh also chat is spamming your ship name" He replies. I look over at chat and I realise its because we are hold hands. I feel my cheeks go red. Eventually ranboo ends stream and we go to the beach.