Chapter 15: Craft master event

An: Remember to vote if you like this! I am slowly getting unmotivated but I'm trying :) I have 2 Writing friends TheMilopad and @AroAsAGayro!! They are Americans😷🤠 So you guys should just follow me instead honestly 🤭 /Hj Constructive criticism is encouraged! However please use tone indicators when necessary!

*Timeskip to after shopping and set at around 8pm*

"So are you happy with you haul ranboo?" "Uh yeah?!" "You better keep up your side of the deal"
I say to him whist staring into his soul. I didn't give him a budget so he bought A LOT. He bought
A Airpods max, an enderman pushy and a magic kit for some reason, just to name a few. We had already brought our Suitcases to the mall because our plane leaves at 8:30.pm. *Aimsey checks her phone* "Guys shut up! we have to leave for the airport right now" Aimsey yells. We must've lost track of time so we get up from our bench and get bunny & our suitcases. We all started running towards the airport when we realise we should've just called an uber. The bright lights from the airport weren't to far in the distance so we just continue walking. Once we get there we all get checked in and sprint to our terminal. We were too late for early boarding so we go on the plane with a bunch of other people. We check our seat numbers but this time we were split up. I start to get nervous but I take a deep breathe and go to my seat. I had a window seat so I sat down and luckily no one was sitting next to me. We put my backpack next to me and get ready for the plane to take off. I message the group chat:

Gay trio 🏳️‍🌈

Katie: I have a spare seat next to me!

Ranboo: Your so lucky! I have a freaking 25 year old next to me :/

Aimsey: I am sitting next to a child!

*New message from Tommy :]*

Tommy :] : I'm not a child!

I close my phone and look around to see Aimsey sitting next to Tommy and Ranboo sitting next to Wilbur. I decide to make a group chat because if this is going to be an 7 hour flight I may as well make it interesting.

Plane crew ✈️

Tommy: I am still not a child!

Katie: Are you sure about that mate?

Tommy: Yes I'm absolutely sure!

Ranboo: Is my phone going to keep blowing up or can I sleep?

Aimsey : Ig your not sleeping tonight ran

Wilbur : I'm going to play sim city now so you guys have fun..

*Wilbur has left the gc*

Katie: So..Did we all just forget that we have to go to the craft master event?

Aimsey: It appears so..

Tommy: What the hell are we going to do guys

Ranboo: Uhhh I think we have a layover before getting to the uk maybe if we book flights now,
We will get there just in time for the event.

Katie: Okay guys book a flight right now!

I quickly exit the messages app and go onto google to find flights. Everyone gets the same flights thankfully.

Once we arrive at the layover Airport the group sprints to the next terminal. We make it on time and get on the plane.

*Time skip to going back to Amsterdam*

"Its almost like we never left" I joke. We all run to the Ubers and we arrive at the event. I message tubbo

Tubbo :0

Katie: Tubbo!!
Hurry up and answer!

Tubbo: You guys are late!! Where are you guys??

Katie: We are outside so come out here!

We wait in the cold night air until tubbo runs up to us. "Come on guys!" He says straight away and we run into the large tent. My friends except Aimsey have computers ready for them and I get an all Access pass and so does aimsey. My friends wave to Aimsey and I as they run to their computers. Aimsey and I sit in the front row but soon after we sit down twitch starts the stream. I open my iPad and watch the stream from there. The host decides to walk to the crowd and he walks to the row next to us. It turns out to be tubbos Family and they all awkwardly say their names. Once the host moves on, I walk over to lani while aimsey stays next to bunny. "Lani! Hi!" I say to her. "Katie! You finally made it" she says with enthusiasm. "Yeah, it was a long story.. Im sorry about the host coming over to you guys with the Camera" I say directed at tubbos family. They all say something along the lines of 'its not your fault' "I should go back to Aimsey but you guys are welcome to play with my dog, he probably needs a break anyways" Lani ends up coming with me, probably since we are the closest. We both walk back to aimsey and she found a large sign with her name on it. "Look what I found!!" "Oh my god! A big sign" We both laugh and walk outside. "I'm surprised you 2 haven't found a way to disrupt this" Aimsey says sarcastically. "One moment" Lani says and drags me a couple of feet away. "Any ideas?" I ask lani. "Not quite yet.." "I may have a really cringe idea.." Lani looked confused. "You should walk behind Wilbur and say 'oop their goes gravity ' as I faint behind him " She nods quickly. "And we should do something after as well" Lani says and we plan the details. We walk back to aimsey who is playing fetch with bunny. I tell bunny that hes not working so he doesn't come to help me. We tell aimsey the plan as well which they found really funny. Bunny stays with aimsey outside and we make sure that they arent in a round. Lani and I walk up the small amount of stairs and I don't feel like im going to faint so I run back over to my bag and eat a lolly because too much sugar triggers me to faint. I walk back up the stairs and then behind Wilburs chair. My own body goes down on the ground and im blacked out.

I wake up in a backstage area. I don't get scared though because this is what I predicted would happen. My bag is next to the grey couch i'm laying on so I sigh and pick it up. I insert the insulin and I feel much better. The door opens and a staff member enters the room with me. "Hello Katie, I need some Identification just for Security reasons then I can help you to your friends, they have already told me that you have social anxiety which I completely understand so I promise all you have to do is show me your passport or id and then ill personally bring you to them" The young man says. I nod and show him my passport. He checks it then gives it back. "Thank you sir" He smiles and I get my bag then he opens the door with his card. "That act was really funny by the way" he says while walking next to me. "Thank you, im sorry if it disturbed the event or anything" "No worries, we already knew about your fainting problems so the staff made sure it didn't disturb any content creators but your friends were notified" I smile and we get to a curtain. "Its almost over so your welcome to go straight to any of your friends" I thank him again and I walk through the curtain and straight over to Wilbur. "Oh hey! Are you okay" Wilbur asks I nod and go to ranboo. "Hey" I must've scared him because he jumped. "Hey how was your nap?" I roll my eyes and go outside. I see aimsey sitting by themselves while slowly patting bunny. "So aims, what's happening for the rest of our stay?" I say walking up to her. She patted a spot next to her so I sit down. "We have a misfits thing in Florida then we can go back home finally" she says tiredly. She leans sideways onto my shoulder so I help her lie on my lap and to sleep for a bit.

Sorry if there is spelling mistakes!
Words: 1413