Attack After Attack

Mommy POV:
I watched him as he mercilessly slapped each Huggy. The Huggys got more and more angry and hungry. I was sure they would just run out of the tube and attack him... But they didn't. I was upset. These toys listen when I say 'get him' but they don't even try! They play by their programming and nothing more.... I was filled with rage.
After he finished, I put on a facade to lead him to the final game. But after that.... I had enough. I grabbed each Huggy from the tube... And strangled every. Last. One.(idk how she killed them just go with it😭) I go quickly to Bunzo's hideout. I pull him down to the stage. Then I take one of his symbols(did they put super glue on them??? Geez) then I take it, and slash his face and stomach. Boom. He's gone. I place the bodies somewhere in storage vents and go on my way. As I'm listening to the tutorial, I can't help but remember all the times children would come in, play the games, then a pesky worker would take them from me... That's how we got so many new toys... Not sketches or imagination, experimentation... It brought a small tear to my eye.
"It was always so sad to see the kids go... They called me Mommy because I was the closest they ever had to one. But they'd come for games... And never come back. They left Mommy to die alone... Mommy didn't deserve that! But you... You WORKED here! So if anyone deserves to die alone....

It's you."

Bye cause I almost got caught😭💖