An Unsafe Factory

Kissy POV:
I started to tear into the door. My teeth are longer and sharper so it doesn't take very long. I'm coming, Mommy.

1006 POV:
I trapped Mommy. I want her to be part of me. She is very confident. But now I have her, and nobody is- what the... What is that noise? Is that growling....? No matter. I'm intelligent. I'm, almost perfect. I can kill whatever is coming. I see two bright green eyes in the dark. Mommy? No, that's impossible she's right here. I hear the growling so much louder....

Kissy POV:
I won't let him get Mommy. I won't let him kill her. I growl as I see him look at me in confusion and anger. I lunge at him and started tearing at him ruthlessly.

Mommy POV:
Kissy came to save me! She's attacking him.... I need to get out of here. I started to struggle around and manage to untangle myself. I hide in a corner and watch them tearing apart each other. Eventually I get out of the door and escape and leave the room. I lock them in there and run off. I need to find the child and get out of here. It's not safe at all. I crawl around for hours but no luck. I sit on Huggy's stage and start to cry. I don't want to lose everyone so soon. But I am and I hate it. I start to drift off... Come back guys.....

Reader POV:
I run from room to room. I enter Musical Memory and see 1006 shattered and twisted while Kissy is covered in cuts, bloody and almost all ripped up. I drag Kissy to the repair room and quickly try to sew her together. It's difficult. Kissy is almost 11'0 and there are loose ends everywhere. I pick her up after repairing her and notice her teeth and eyes are mutated. I use my elastic arm and pull out one of the teeth. I try to wake her up but to no use. I guess I have to leave her here... No. Not in this situation. Poppy is a villain who could mutate anything, 1006 probably isn't dead yet and could do who knows what, and I have no idea what else could be possibly roaming around here. I hear small footsteps coming. Is that...?

PJ Pug-A-Pillar POV:
I was so lonely after the person escaped. Mommy said she wouldn't kill me so I have just been roaming around. I walk into a random red door and see a robot, cat looking thing and Kissy. "Um.... Hello?" "Huh? Oh... PJ!" They wrap their arms around me. I smile. "What is going on?" "Well, the experiment is loose... And the whole place is empty. But I'm here so... How are you?" "I'm fine... It's really lonely. Mommy left me alone.." "Oh... Well I'm looking for her, do you want to help me?" "Really? Yes, PJ would love to!" "Great. Let's get going!"

I'm coming, Mommy.