Mommy is Gone

Kissy POV:
As much as I love the workers... I just stand there and watch one get hurt by Mommy herself. I wish we could just go back to the days of us being children instead of mindless, pink toys...
*FLASHBACK*
"Hey, Marie! I'm hereeee!! Hehe!" "Susie!! I can't believe it's you, you were gone forever!! Did you see the newspaper?? A new Toy Factory is opening!!" "Ohhh, really! I'm so excited!!" "Hey, Susie, if your up for it... Would you want to go together?" "H-huh??? Together!? U-uhm sure Zack! I'd l-love too!!!!" "Sweet, see you there~" "ohhhhh he just talked to me Marie oh wow!!!" "Susie, calm it. He's just a boy, boys are gross.." "No no he's super cute Marie!! I wanna marry him!!!!" "Why??? Friend slow down we are only 6."
*FLASHBACK OVER*
I chuckled a little remembering the happy times of me being a simp and Mommy being such a loveable friend. If I dared to call her Marie now, she'd kill me several times. She doesn't want to remember, but I do. Huggy however, he loves my names. Zack, My Wuggy...We are so different now.. Yet oddly the same as before. But I still can't stand to watch her hurt someone. No matter if they made Candy Cat's stomach explode or killed me. I reach out to her but just then.....

....

"MOMMY!!!! LOOK OUT!!!!!"

Too late. She was grabbed by the horrid claw experiment and dragged away under a almost closed door. I panic. This wasn't supposed to happen. But then I see, the corner of my eye. Poppy... She's smiling. She planned this. She wanted this. She.... Hurt Mommy. I grab her by her crimson pigtails "YOU!!! YOU PLANNED THIS DIDN'T YOU!!!" I throw her across the room. Her porcelain face can shatter for all I care. I've snapped. My last straw. I love my friend. Mommy- no. Marie, means everything to me. She's my absolute best friend.

And if I have to kill everyone in this factory. I. Will.

Enjoy some *PLATONIC GIRL GANG*
Mommy and Kissy Lore💖 and goodnight cause it's 1AM where I'm at🦉