The Fight For Survival

(Sorry for my break, just got busy)

Reader POV:
As well desperately searched for a new exit, someone stopped us. That someone was 1 foot tall, with red pigtails on a red and yellow dinosaur. She had a smile on her face. The scariest smile I could ever see- no, Mommy's when she was mad was worse. But still. "What are you doing here." "Well, I thought you would want to meet your little friend~ you remember Bron, It's been so long since you have seen him right Y/N?~" "H-How do you-" "oh please, being the first toy ever made here, I know all my way around. It wasn't hard to find your file." "No.... Stay back!" She smirked and clicked a red button. Bron slowly walked towards us, that's when I saw his eyes were black and he had blood all over him. Could it be? Did he eat all those toys I saw in the halls? No, maybe? I don't know. I backed up quickly and Mommy grabbed me and ran, followed by Kissy. We heard a screech. "PJ!!" I tried to run to him, but Mommy pulled me back. "Let me go! I need to go get him!!" "HELPPP!!" I watched as Bron picked him up and ripped his head off. I started to cry with black spilling everywhere. I was enraged. I pulled Mommy's arm off me and ran towards Bron. As he tried to pick me up I grabbed his eye-area and used my extendable arm to rip off two of his legs before throwing him aside and grabbing Poppy. "LET ME GO YOU STUPID CHILD!!!!" "No! I won't let you get away!! Not again, not ever!! We will end this. Here. And. Now!!!!!" I was about to crush her, before a hand grabbed me. I quickly grabbed Poppy, and I let the hand take me. "Goodness! Don't kill her just yet Y/N child!" "....Fine." I side glanced her, she gave me a look of fear. "So.....

How will we get out of here?"

Ik it looks like I'm making Poppy the big bad for now but trust me twists are about to turn up(and btw 1006 isn't dead just like Poppy isn't either despite both being horribly injured. Bye💖🦉