HOW DARE YOU DISOBEY ME

PJ POV:
*A BIT EARLIER*
I was told by Mommy to play the game with a former worker. I was excited, until she placed this.... Thing in my back. I can't seem to control myself now, I have a thirst for... Blood.
*PRESENT TIME*
I walk a bit faster than I normally would. I have to get him. It's the rules. Mommy told me if he wins... I die just like the others. I don't want to die. I need to get him. I never take my eyes off him as I go slowly more and more towards him. This will be easy, she blocked off the exits. Right as I'm about to get him.... He grabs something and, where did he go? I hear glass shatter and look up. Oh no.... He cheated. Mommy won't like that. Well, at least I won't die.

Mommy POV:
I come back from my break only to see.... No. No no not again!!!!! "Where did you go? The game is over! Y-you won! Come back and Mommy will give you the code! Pinky Promise!!" I wait, but I don't hear anything. "Mommy knows the game was really hard, but Mommy has just decided you won! Come back!!" I started to shake a bit more.... Almost as if I remember someone special to me... No. Not now. "Mommy doesn't like cheaters! The rules are so simple! You die, Mommy gets to watch! COME BACK TO ME!!" Oh geez, I sounded like a bride on her wedding day who's groom ran away. Don't ask me where that came from. (Iv'e been binging Bridezilla stories ok I'm sorry😭) I get enraged. He isn't back. This is serious. He cheated. I hate cheaters. "UGH, HOW DARE YOU DISOBEY ME! I WILL FIND YOU, I'M GONNA FIND YOU, AND WHEN I DO... where are you?~

WHERE ARE YOU!?!?"
(Also I fixed Bunzos death so it's a bit more.... Likely that's what happened. HoPe you like it better! Sorry for the inconvenience😞)