A Not-So-Safe Reunion

Reader POV:
I follow Mommy as she crawls from place to place, each time me being just slow enough to miss her. She won't wait for me!! Well, to be fair, she doesn't even know I'm here. Does she even remember me? It's been so long...(SiNcE I LaSt HaVe SeEn My SoN- ok i'll stop) I will get her, hopefully before it's too late...
Mommy POV:
I keep having to chase him down, I keep losing him!! Great, now where did he go??? I'm so tired of this. Oh, looks like he's headed to my room. This should be fun~
Reader POV:
I watch her go to... Her room? And who's that?? Is that one of the workers? I thought they died... Oh well, I run to the room as they get in there and....
"AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!" Mommy!!! I run up to her and grab her arm and do my best to pull her out. I managed to do so and she looks at me. "Mommy..... Are you ok...? One of your arms is gone...." She sits there in silence. "Mommy....?"
Mommy POV:
Is that.... I think it is. It's been so long, I forgot all about them. I can't believe I was so forgetful. "Child.... Is that you...? I can't believe it...." I started to cry and hug them as tight as I can. "I might have one arm missing but I'm so happy right now, I don't even care about killing that worker anymore. I just want to stay right here...." They smile and hold me as I hug them with my 3 elastic limbs.

Right now, I couldn't be happier.

Hereeeee you go HoPe it met all your standards and if not feel free to give some criticism lol. Byeeeee💖(also I just like the song it has nothing to do with the story)