Hide and Seek

Reader POV:
I've been looking everywhere. The entrance, the make-a-friend room, the game station... I can't find her anywhere! But suddenly as I'm going to exit the 'Statues' hallway I hear "HOW DARE YOU DISOBEY ME!!" was that...? Mommy! I need to get in there! The room locks when the game is running, was she playing it herself? I need to get that door open, but how? I run to it and pull as hard as I can, but to no use. Then I see it. A vent. This can lead me there! I try my best to fit and squeeze my way through. Mommy, I'm going to find you.

Mommy POV:
I'm beyond mad. He cheated when I wasn't there! I was going to kill him!! I can't believe I was so stupid to leave. Even if he got in while I was there, I could have easily pushed him or killed him! Now I have to find him, wherever he went. Come out... Come out... Wherever you are.... Found you. Looks like he's heading to the vent that leads to the exit. I'll hide there and catch him before he can get up.

Reader POV:
I hear her crawling around in the vents, but I can't tell which one! I heard to the statues room, but she's not there anymore!! Great. Just as I was getting ready to get her, she disappeared! Well, let's go down this rabbit hole and try to find her.

Mommy POV:
There he is. So stupidly heading into my web. He grabs the lever, and....
I drop down.
"I ASKED YOU TO PLAY FAIR, AND YOU CHEATED! I HATE CHEATERS!! NOW, WE ARE GOING TO PLAY ONE. LAST. GAME~ IT'S CALLED, HIDE... AND... SEEK!!!!! 10, 9... 8.. 7... 6... 5. 4. 3... 2..." He's gone. I know exactly where he's going. I hide in a small spot right where he's planning to go, and wait.

Let the game begin~