CatBee's Demise

Mommy POV:
As much as CatBee put up a fight, no one expected the train to slide down and crash directly into her. It was a mess. Blood splattered everywhere. Kissy looked at me with the most horrified face I've ever seen. She was crying, and shaking violently. I rushed to her, trying to calm her down. Huggy rushed to her as well, hugging her tightly and reassuring her it would be ok. He turned to us. "What. Were. You. Thinking." "What?" "You thought hiding her in a tight space, in an unsecure area while a deadly fight is happening was a great idea??" "Well where else could I have hidden her??" "In the vents?? That are literally right there??" He pointed to the hole he crawled out of. "I can't believe you did this. This whole mess is your fault, Mommy." "What??? What did I do??" He growled at me, and picked up Kissy and stormed into the vents. I sat down. I looked defeated, was this really my fault? I mean, CatBee stopped us! I just tried to help? Or maybe I should have done if differently. I can't fight my way out of everything. But maybe I should have tried to work something out. I looked above me, and saw everyone had left. Y/N, Daisy, Huggy and Kissy. I teared up. I guess I'll let them escape.....

But I will stay behind.

Idk I felt like writing Mommy angst, so deal with it🤷🏻‍♀ bye💖