Where's Mommy?

Mommy POV:
I slowly crawled my way up the tracks, disappearing into my room. I looked at the shredder, remembering when that worker pulled the lever and almost killed me..... I teared up and tore apart the shredder, throwing the blades and pieces everywhere. I couldn't bare to look at that machine. I wanted to find that worker.... But I decided I had done enough. My eyes expanded as I broke down, sobbing all over my room.

Y/N POV:
I walked along the factory.... I knew what Mommy did to Kissy was bad, but I can't help but feel bad for just abandoning her. To me.... She was like a mother. A caring, loving mother who was there for me. She even saved me before and after I died. If it wasn't for her, I would never be this, cat-robot thing I am today..... That's it. I'm going to find her. This factory is huge, though. But I can't get help, nobody would help me, especially for Mommy. I walk around the factory. "Mommy?"

Poppy POV:
I've been sitting in my case for a little over 4 hours now. I heard everything. CatBee dying, Huggy yelling, and Mommy crying. This isn't her fault, CatBee tried to stop them. I know what I did was bad, but them just abandoning her made me question what kind of heartless toys these so-called scientists made. I pushed on my case, finally opening it, and I ran on my tiny legs to Mommy's room. Before I got there, I saw a bunch of toy parts in a room just by the hallway to her door. I looked and picked out a few parts, and I made a small doll that resembled Y/N. I ran to Mommy's room and I gently opened the door......

"Mommy..... What happened!?"
I have decided I will give y'all two weeks to vote on what kind of oneshots book y'all want(check the chapter before CatBee's Demise). So far it might be Danganronpa, but I'll give it a little more time. Also, I start High School I'm two weeks, so I might not have all the time in the world to update lol. But I'll try anyway💖 bye☺