chapter 4: the next morning

[the next morning]

i woke up to y/n sleeping peacefully in my arms. she looked so perfect. so content. my eyes drifted along her body studying her curves and the way her bare chest would slowly rise and fall. she was finally here with me. here in my bed. i slip her out of my arms and quietly leave the room to make her breakfast. my brother's room was down the hall and his door was wide open. i peeked around the wall and saw all of his things gone. he must've left early this morning or in the middle of the night. he's probably at our parent's house right now. i shake my head and head to the kitchen. i walk past the sink and realize there's a lot to clean. i start to wash a couple of dishes when two warm arms snake around my waist. i spin around and see y/n standing in front of me naked. "what's for breakfast?" she smirks. "i was gonna make some eggs but i think my plans have changed. get dressed." she turns around and goes back to the room. teasing me as she walks away. i suck in a breath and follow quickly behind her. "you know, you could wake up to this every morning." she says rummaging through her closet. "i will wake up to this every morning." she laughs to herself and spins around holding up a skirt. "what about this? looks cute right?" "very. and don't wear anything under it." she smiles and grabs a black tank top to match the skirt. i watch her body as she gets dressed. not wanting this view to ever go away. but i'll get to see more later tonight. "you look great y/n." "why thank you pretty boy." she smirks and heads to the living room. i go to my room and get dressed before stuffing something in my back pocket and meeting her in the living room.