chapter 16: i've got my good girl back

(h/n pov)
the car ride home was quiet. i figured i'd give her the space she needed. i don't even know what happened, what she may have had to go through. i should have been more careful, knowing my brother and what he's done it only makes my blood boil that he got a hold of her again.
"y/n?"
"hmm?"
"what did they do to you?"
she sighs grabbing my hand.
"it doesn't matter, just know you're mine and i'm yours, that's all that matters."
"are you okay y/n?"
"i'm okay h/n"
"good. i'll protect you, never will anyone ever touch you again. i love you too much for that to happen."
"i love you too h/n."
"i'll have to make this up to you, won't i darling?"
she smiles at me.
"oh yes you will."
"i want to kill them for even seeing you like that. seeing your body like that. for almost having you in ways only i can."
i grip her thigh, and her breathing is getting heavier.
"h/n..."
"i think i'll just have to make sure you remember how good i take care of your body."
"h/n please i-"
"i think you deserve to feel good after tonight, right baby? don't you wanna feel good? you wanna be a good girl for me don't you? i know you do."
she doesn't say anything, she just slides my hand up her thigh. until it reaches her warm pussy, she glides my fingers along her entrance and i can feel how wet she is.
"i want to be a good girl for you so badly." she says barely above a whisper.
i want her so bad. my dick wants nothing but to feel that warmth and wetness. this girl drives me insane. it's more than a desire. i can't control myself from her. i push my fingers inside her pussy and i start pumping them fast. she whimpers squeezing her thighs together locking my hand in between her legs.