chapter 10: her pleasure;my pleasure

i throw her onto the bed and she smiles excitedly. i rummage through my drawer and pull out handcuffs. "what are you going to do with those?" "you'll see." i walk to her and grab her wrists putting them to the headboard before cuffing her hands to it. i climb on top of her and lean down to her face, my lips brushing hers softly. "after tonight i'll be the only thing you ever think about." "is that so? then show me." i tear off her dress roughly pulling it off of her legs. and then rip my clothes off swiftly. i kiss her entire body. taking my time in making her feel good. her back arches as my hands trail up and down her sides teasing her. "please" "please what?" "please fuck me. please i need you." i pull the vibrator out and rub my fingers along her entrance. she's so fucking wet. i force open her legs further and adjust myself before slamming into her in one large thrust. she lets out a sharp moan and grips the headboard. i thrust into her with everything i have. even being inside her and i still need more from her. i need everything. my body craves every part of her. everything she is. and i just can't get enough of this moment. i grip her tits and pound harder. her loud moans fill the room and it's like music to my ears. the way she sounds so desperate for me. "you fuck me so good" she pants and i just fuck faster. she throws her head back in lust as a chain of high pitched moans escape her mouth. "oh fuck! harder please i'm so close!" "you wanna cum that bad for me baby?" i say still pounding into her relentlessly, nothing holding me back. "yes yes please!" i rub her clit in circles while still fucking her as fast as i could. she feels better than i could have ever imagined. better than anything i've ever felt. "cum for me baby." her body jerks as she releases on my cock. i continue pounding into her sending waves of pleasure through her body. "oh fuck! h/n!" fuck. even the way she screams my name could make me burst right now. but i slow down letting her come down from her orgasm. her moaning and heavy breathing getting quieter as she relaxes into me. i pick up my pace again chasing my pleasure. as she begins moaning again. and i get lost in her noises. i groan feeling it about to happen. and i release inside of her, slowing down before pulling out. i uncuff her from the bed and kiss her body one more time. before getting up and running the shower. "looks like we are gonna have a lil repeat of last night. come on let's get cleaned up." she softly laughs and smiles at me. she's so gorgeous.