chapter 18: don't cum yet darling.

i keep fucking her fast just admiring her struggle.
she begins begging me again.
"please let me cum! i- i can't hold it!"
"love. you can't cum yet."
"please i'm gonna cu-"
i stop fucking her, denying her from release. her pussy clenches and throbs on my dick and i want to keep going so fucking badly.
"h/n please."
i fuck her again slowly as her moans grow louder. i love driving her body insane, i didn't know making her get so desperate to cum was going to do this to me. i can't take how indescribably in love i am with her. i pound into her harder as i get lost in her whimpers.
"im so fucking close please im gonna cum! please let me!" she begs looking into my eyes but i just stop again denying her from cumming for me yet.
i stay quiet just studying her bare body. her breasts sitting perfectly on her chest, her heavy breathing and small whimpers, her tear filled eyes pleading mine.
"h/n! please!"
"ah not yet my love, one more time. you can do it one more time for me can't you?"
she nods frantically and i move a stray hair from her face as i pick up my pace again. i stay close to her, cupping her face as i fuck her harder and harder. she starts screaming again, screaming to cum, screaming for me.
screaming my name.
i can't take it anymore. i'm fucking her as fast as i can, as mercilessly as i can. i want her body to feel like how she makes mine feel just being around her.