chapter 13: the lake house

i remained silent for the rest of the ride. ignoring his eye contact through the mirror. all i could think about was h/n.
was he coming for me?
the car comes to a stop at what looks like a dark house.
his parents lake house?
they still used this?
why did he bring me here?
and then everything went black as he tied a fabric across my eyes. he grabbed my wrists and without fighting i just let him take me. i felt him stop and kick the car door shut before gripping my wrists tighter making them ache. rocks tore at the bottom of my feet and i remembered i didn't even have clothes on, just a flimsy bed sheet. an uneasy feeling settled in my chest as i hoped his mind wasn't corrupted with dirty thoughts. we got inside what i believe is their lake house.
would h/n think to ever come here?
does he even know they still have it?
i snap out of my thoughts as e/n sits me down on what feels like a couch. he ties something around my wrists, they feel like zip ties. he's not talking.
he hasn't said a word since we got inside.
i feel him stand up and his footsteps fade away.
am i alone?
did he leave?
hoping he left, i take my chance. i begin hitting the center of my wrists against my knee trying to break the zip ties. they don't budge.
i hear a sharp exhale and i immediately freeze.
"i don't think that's gonna work sweetheart." a deep voice comes from behind me.
i gasp, having no words to say.
"do you really think i wouldn't be here watching you?"
"i-i'm sorry i just wanted to use the bathroom"
his lips rested against my ear "do you think i'm stupid?"
i stopped breathing
who's voice is that?