chapter 5: what a good girl

i grab my keys and open the door for her. she sits in the passenger seat of my mercedes and i grip her thigh as i hop into the driver's seat.

"where are we going?" she says staring out the window. "to eat some breakfast. and then i'm taking you to a party later." "what? a party? i don't really do parties." "well you're gonna now, i'm taking you." "fine i'll go. but only because i'm nice." "whatever you say princess." i tighten my grip on her thigh and she squirms in the seat. she must really love my touch. i wonder if she's ever felt what a real desiring touch feels like before mine. good for her because now that's all she'll feel. i'll show her body what it's been missing out on. "we're here." she reaches for the door but i grab her wrist. "not yet. i want you to do something for me." "what?" her glossy eyes stare into mine as i reach into my back pocket. "what is that?" "a vibrator." "and what's that...?" "a remote to control the vibrator." "and what do you want me to do?" "put it inside of you and let me control it whenever i want." "are you serious? even in public?" "yes darling. i couldn't be more serious." "i'll do it." "that's my good girl." she grabs the vibrator from my hand but i grab it away from her. "let me do it. lay back." she obeys. i pull up her skirt and spread open her pussy, sliding the vibrator as deep as it could go. i leave a trail of kisses down her thigh before pulling her skirt back down. i twist the little remote between my fingers. she flashes an excited smile at me before opening the car door and getting out. i smirk and follow behind her. she turns around and grips my arm with both of her hands and looks up at me with pleading eyes. "can you turn it on?" i stare at her wide eyed. "slow down baby be patient for me won't you?" she huffs and leans her head on my arm as we walk into the restaurant. "welcome what could i do for you today?" "table for two please." "right this way sir." i follow the waiter with y/n still wrapped around my arm. it's so adorable when she does that. we get seated and y/n grabs the menu, and i smirk at her. "can i get you two started off with some drinks?" "uh yes i would just like some-" y/n eyes roll back as her hand flies to her mouth. "i'm sorry excuse me, i'd like just a water please." she manages. good girl. "i'd like a water too thank you." i chuckle softly as the waiter walks away. y/n smacks my hand "did you really have to in front of the waiter?" "oh but weren't you just begging for me to turn it on. remember i'm in control, i can turn it on whenever i please." she sits back into the seat and continues looking for something to order.