chapter 17: crave

teasing her, i stop fingering as her thighs release my hand.
"h/n please keep going"
"y/n."
"please it felt so good"
"beg me my love."
"please h/n! i need you i'll do anything please just keep going please" she whines nearly crying.
"good girl baby."
i continue pumping as moans immediately flood from her mouth. i missed hearing her. how fucking pretty her moans are. how desperate she sounds begging me. i pull the car over and get on top of her. i can't wait anymore. i need to be inside of her now. "open your legs baby"
she obeys, making room for me to enter.
i slide off my pants and position myself at her entrance.
"please"
i stop.
"please what baby?"
"please daddy i need you."
she grabs my waist pushing me inside of her.
what a needy girl.
she keeps pushing me into her, gaining speed after every thrust. i'm enjoying every second of this. watching her be so desperate for me that she's fucking herself with my cock. watching her need me so bad that she begs for it. just watching her like this makes me want to cum. i can't hold back anymore. i grab her arms, pinning them above her head and i fuck faster, so fast the sounds of our skin hitting fill the air loudly. i pound into her relentlessly, like i have never fucked before. she's screaming and moaning uncontrollably and it only makes me want to fuck her harder. i start rubbing her clit, her head slowly falls back as she goes silent, her mouth hanging open and her eyes squeezed shut. she's so fucking pretty when she's like this for me. it gives me a feeling i've never felt before. how could i possibly crave someone more than the crave itself?
"h/n i'm gonna cum"
i don't want this moment to end. it can't.
"don't cum yet."
"what? please! i can't hold it!"
"no baby. you have to hold it."
"please h/n!"
"be a good girl."
she nods covering her mouth as her whimpers get muffled.
"see. you're such a good girl y/n."