chapter 20: my love

i cannot believe she said yes, i truly couldn't feel more joy knowing this girl wants to marry me. i promise to treat her no less than she has ever deserved. she deserves to be treated like a queen. she's a queen to me. a goodess if you will.
i won't make her feel any less than that. ever.
we're laying on the bed, just staring at the ceiling playing with each other's hands. i trace her fingers and i stop at the ring that's now sitting on her finger. i spin it around as she turns to look at me. she smiles lightly before placing a light kiss on my lips.
"hey h/n"
"yes baby?"
"where are we moving to?"
"your mom's town"
"so you're telling me you got a place near my mom?! i haven't seen her since i moved away for college"
"yes i did darling"
"god i love you h/n."
"i love you more y/n. we can start packing tomorrow."
"sounds good to me. after everything tonight i need some sleep"
"you and me both love"
"just one more thing"
"yes?"
"let's have a fucking baby"
"y/n?"
she looks around avoiding eye contact.
"i mean i was just thinking if we were getting married and moving and i want kids so i just-"
"y/n."
she finally looks at me but stops talking when she sees the look on my face.
"what...?"
"now."
"right now?"
"right now y/n let's make a baby right now."
she giggles throwing herself on me. i embrace her, stroking her hair and smiling to myself. knowing i finally have her fully, knowing i'll keep her safe and here with me. knowing she loves me just as much as i love her, i'll be getting married to her, living with her in our own house. i couldn't ask for more. but right now i'm going to make her a complete slut for me one last time. i may even fuck her so good i'll give her a set of twins.
she's mine.