chapter 6: you wanna be punished slut?

"i know what to get do you?" she says putting her menu down. "yeah, what are you-" "are you two ready to order food? no rush!" "actually we are ready to order. i'll have the 2 over easy eggs with bacon, toast and hasbrowns." y/n glares at me before speaking, "and i'll have the breakfast omelette with sausage." "she loves sausage." i say smirking at the waiter. "got it" he nervously chuckles and walks away. "and now you're telling the waiter i love sausage." she says crossing her arms. "oh just be lucky i didn't bend you over this table and fuck you in front of him." "whatever" she rolls her eyes. "got an attitude with me? you wanna act like a brat i'll treat you like one." "what attitude?" "don't play dumb y/n." she leans over the table and whispers in my ear, "then punish me for it." my face heats up. and i grip the remote in my hand. "you wanna be punished slut?" "yes please punish me." she giggles in my ear and i lose it. i switch it on to the highest setting and watch her body freeze from the pleasure. her mouth drops open as quiet gasps escape from her pretty lips. i'm not planning on turning it off until we leave. i want to watch her struggle when talking to the waiter. to watch her struggle eating and to hear her beg me to turn it off. her hand flies in between her legs as she grinds in the seat. she's so fucking sexy. the way she moves, the way she knows how to turn me on. i can't get enough of her. i want to feel her. i want to be inside of her. i need to be patient. the memories of in the shower last night flood my mind. i don't know how much longer i can wait.

"here are your eggs sir." "and here's your omelet" the waiter says and places the plate in front of y/n. "thank you s- so much." y/n says smiling at the waiter. "no problem, enjoy!" he walks off and y/n digs in. "see it wasn't that bad this time." "says you. you have no idea how hard it was to act normal." "but you did so well love." she flashes a light smile at me and continues eating. every now and then letting a small moan out. i hurry to finish my food, needing to hear her scream my name, telling me how good i fuck her. she doesn't finish too long after and we pay and leave the restaurant.