Catslevania - Alucard x child reader

Alucard first noticed you after the battle against his father. You were always watching him in or out of the castle. He didn't mind in fact you kept him at least a little more sane without his friends there.

You don't know why you started watching him but over time the gap started to close.

He would call out to you asking small questions like "what do you want to eat today" or "your closer than before. What's changed?" Although you had trouble talking that didn't stop him from finding a way to communicate with you.

Today was no different.

"Fish for dinner agin y/n" he looked back at you nodded as he went back to fishing. He caught two fish before heading back to the castle with you in tow.

Cooking them and placing one out side of the dinning area. Watching you pull the plate away from the door so you can eat.

For some reason you never liked him seeing you eat but he didn't want to question it.

"You can eat in hear ya know." He said but you just grunted in response and went back to eating.

You liked the way things were they were peaceful. That was until two strange people showed up.

You never liked them but they did make you get closer to alucard. You were now a few steps behind him, close enough to grab his hand but you Didn't.

"And what's your name" the girl said but you didn't answer and instead ran to a tree as the vampire and the strange people playfully faught.

Days past and the people wouldn't leave but one day you over heard them talking about needing alucard for something.

You didn't like the sound of it so you went to confront him.

"What's wrong Y/n your usually never this close." You were pulling his arm to show him and to indulge you thinkjng it was something that you made he let you drag him along to a not very good drawing of the twins with the word trouble drawn in the gravel outside the castle.

Signing he kneeled down so you can look him in the eyes.

"Y/n just because you don't like someone it doesn't mean you can be rude."

All you could do was grunt and run away to the forest. You weren't really mad but you didn't know how to tell him you were serious so you ran.

You planned in going back at night so you waited.

When night came you started on your wat back and when the castle was in sight you were about to run for it when you were stopped.

You didn't get to see you stopped you when the world went dark.

Alucard found you after the incident in the woods with your head off your shoulders.

Yet another thing to send him more into the deep end.