KNY - tengen x teen reader

You had a habit of following your father and for the most part he found it cute until it became a problem and you kept following him to the hashira meetings.

And guess where you followed him today.

A hashira meeting.

More specifically when a demon slayer was caught protecting his demon sister.

You hid behind the side of the building out of site but you could hear most of everything.

You heard so commotion and peaked around the corner to see giyuu standing a few feet away from you and the slayer on the ground with sanemi in front of him.

'Did he just hit sanemi' you were shocked. In the time you had know Sanemi he beat you in every fight but this kid took him down with his hands behind his back.

"What are you doing here Y/n." You heard giyuu whisper next to you making you realize how you far you had hovered over to get a better look of what happened.

Making a strange noise you hid back behind the corner. "Promise not to tell dad, I followed him cause I heard what happened." You wisphered back grabbing the building.

"I think its to late for that."

Your heart dropped. You looked to the hashira immediately making eye contact with your father.

He held no emotion while looking at you.

Fight or flight

Definitely flight.

You knew he couldn't leave just yet so you had a head start. You ran all the way home when you were a

"Y/n why are you so out of breath?" Huffing you looked up at your mother, Makio. You tried getting around her but she stopped you.

'Dang it.' You thought knowing she was gonna scold you.

"Hope you weren't following your father again." You could only stare still trying to catch your breath. "I-"

You were cut off when a hand on your shoulder was placed on your shoulder.

"He did."

'Shit'

"Hi dad." You quickly turn around greeting him with a smile and a shakey wave.

A once mad face spread into a big slime. "You have followed be and I barely noticed. Your getting better my son, who know maybe you can accompany me on future missions." And laughed slapping your shoulder repeatedly.

"Oh great now we have to worry about him sneaking out." Makio signed resting a hand on her hip.

"Come now, he still need more training to completely elude me." He laughed.

Makio lead him inside, leaving you standing there in your thoughts.

'(Open for your input.)'

"Well don't just stand there Mr. Ninja. Dinners ready." Makio said peeking around the corner with hinasturu and Suma snickering at the new nickname.

'That went better than expected.'