KNY - Giyuu x demon child reader

Giyuu was at a lost.

There you were surrounded by 2 bodies he assumed were your parents.

"Please don't hurt me." You wimpered crying. You kept your knees close to your chest with your hands inside your yukata.

He already spared one demon but to spare another who seemingly ate people with be unforgivable.

"Did you kill them" you shook your breath and opened your mouth but couldn't say anything cause you started crying.

"I scary man... They protected me... But that didn't-" he couldn't hear the last part so he tried to move closer.

He had never seen a child move so fast as you backed up into a wall cracking it in the process.

At this reaction he slowly kneeled down keeping eye contact but keeping his sword.

"I won't do anything if you don't." He said sitting with his legs crossed. You nodded.

"My name is giyuu tomioka, I am the water hashira of the demon slayer corp. I came here apon hearing the whereabouts of Muzan Kibustuji when I came across you." He spoke calmly in a way to calm you, which worked. "Who are you."

Breathing slowly you relaxed a bit. "I'm Y/n L/n I'm 8 and I don't want to die." You were very soft spoken and your voice was dry. You were in very bad shape.

Judging from your parents bodies you had been here a few days like this.

He wanted to help you and he was at least gonna try.

Until he was reminded what it meant to be a demon slayer by Iguro.

The said snake hashira followed giyuu on his next mission to make sure he was killing demons.

"Killing demons is what we do. Even if it is a child. It is still a demon." He killed you before you even realized it.

"Mama, papa." You struggled out as you reached for them with your disinigrating body.

Giyuu was to stunned to speak.

Alt ending

He wanted to help you and he was at least gonna try.

Little by little he scooted forward and slowly taking his hand off his blade.

Iguro watched from afar waiting for giyuu's next move.

When he was close enough to you he gently put his hand on your head.

"It'll be alright, I'll get you somewhere safe." At his words you jumped into his arms crying and mumbling incoherent things.

After a while he was able to pick you up bringing you out of the house and walking out of the village where he saw iguro.

You had now fallen asleep.

"You forget yourself tomioka. A demon is a demon and you'll suffer the consequences." He said as giyuu walked by without stopping.

"Then I'll suffer."