Genshin Impact - Xiao x child reader

Fluff 

Platonic 

-----------

"Mr. Xiao!" The traveler and Paimon watched as you called out to the yaksha from the balcony of Wangshu Inn

"What do you want, Y/n." A voice said startling the traveler and Paimon but not you.

You ran to Xiao and hugged his legs.

"The traveler and Paimon wanted to meet you." Xiao looked up at the two forigen body's with an unchanging expression.

"I have no business with you mortals." And this that xiao picked you up and you both disappeared.

You didn't go far. Just to a near by mountain.

"That wasn't very nice, they only wanted to talk." You puffed out your cheeks while sitting on his lap.

He pushed you away

"I do not wish to be wrapped in mortals business. I have demons to slay."

"What about me then?"

"You are not human, you are not a demon, you are an adepti." Xiao stated mater of factly while pushing your hair out of your eyes.

The wind was gently and calming although it looked like a peaceful scene both were deep in thought about the traumatic history of the adepti.

---

Y/n a monster a birth hated people and stayed away as best they could. But they kept coming.

A scream from a human that they'd seen a shadow in the distance and people go wild. Running with weapons and malicious intent.

One day the poor child had enough of running and decided to fight back.

He fought

And fought

And fought

Until he caught the attention of a certain god. Morax

Moral saw the child as a asset to help fight in the war and gave the child a name. Y/n.

Placing him in the care with the 5 yaksha and we all know how that goes.

---

Xiao felt the child lean into him. Looking down he saw the child asleep with a content look on their face.

Xiao closed his eyes not finding sleep a possibility but still at least trying to enjoy the moment.