KNY - Kokushibo x reader

Angst

Manga spoilers

---------------

Your husband.

When he was turned into a demon he had muzak turn you too. You never wanted to live as one but he wouldn't let you die.

When he became upper moon 1 while you were in the mountains in a small village after getting help from lady tamayo.

Ubuyashiki requested your help to fight against Muzan with the rest of the hashira. At first you declined. You we're to scared to fight and face your husband again. To see what he became.

Hearing about Ubuyashiki's death was a turning point. You rushed to where you knew Muzan's hide out was and ran through the maze of rooms searching for your husband but before that you went to tamayo deciding you had enough sitting in your own self pity.

You still love him. But you wanted the real him and if you had to die for it you would.

When you found him he was already fighting some hashira.

1 small one pinned against a pillar with a sword in his shoulder

Another one on the ground with a boy with white hair protecting his severed body (you were surprised the body was still alive)

You saw the white haired boy about to charge forward and you rushing in and stopped him.

"You did well, I'll handle it from here." You didn't listen to him as you starting walking toward Kokushibu.

He stood there not moving you didn't know what to think.

He you reached him for a moment you couldn't do anything until you heard him say your name...

"Y/n"

His voice echoed in the big room sending chills down your spine. Your throat felt dry and you felt like crying but not tears came.

You raised a shakey hand to his cheek and he leaned into it. "My love you have to stop." You said dryly. He stepped forward giving you an embrace with his sword coming close to the back of your neck on one side and on the other was his head.

"I can't do that.... You know that." He whispered into your neck.

Now you were crying.

"I know but its not to late." You took a syringe out of your sleeve, raising it to his neck like Tamayo told you to do, hugging him back.

You don't know who stuck first but you saw his body freeze up succumbing to the poison and your body holding him close.

You finally had the courage to fight back against the demon.

You husband had finally returned to you. Even if it was in the afterlife