Genshin - Albedo

albedo x experiment child reader 
Platonic 

You hated the waiting game

Albedo would have you stay in dragonspine while he went to Mondstat for supplies

"Alright Y/n, I'll be off. Don't leave the camp site until I come back." And with that you watched as he disappeared into the snow.

You never understood why he never took you with him

He never told you that you weren't human

You waited for what felt like hours until you decided to leave the campsite out of curiosity

At first you weren't planing on going to far but when you wanted to go back you realized you were lost

Lost and wandering through the dangerous mountains you wondered into a cave (that cave where you can feed those animals that look like ferrets)

You wanted to go back. You wished you never left.

Using albedo's teachings you made a fire and sat there.

Even with the fire, the temperature of dragon spine made it feel like there was no fire at all.

"Kid... Hey, kid you alright." An adventurer. They picked you up and wrapped a blanket around you.

Sitting there so long and so cold you could barely hear someone call out to you nonetheless touching you.

"I think that's enough for today let's head back."

'Back? Back where you thought but couldn't voice your questions due to the cold before losing consciousness.

You woke up in the cathedral (though you didn't know that) to a young woman at your side healing you even though it didn't do much considering you weren't human

It was freaking her out. No matter how long she healed you for nothing worked.

*with albedo*

Albedo was starting to leave Mondstat when he was the adventurers carry you wrapped in a blanket.

He followed them to the cathedral to ask what happened.

"We found the poor thing shivering by a dying fire in dragonspine. We couldn't just leave them." One of them said while the other nodded in agreement.

"Thank you for your kindness sirs." Albedo bowed his head slightly before entering the cathedral.

You had woken up at this point was it was clear to see that Barbara was relieved.

Looking around you spot albedo walking towards you and shot up.

"Hey wait you shouldn't be moving yet." Barbara protested but you just ignored her.

Running to albedo and gripping his legs as he placed a hand on your head.

"I told you not to leave the campsite." He said calmly. He was always calm but it still scared you a little.

"I'm sorry Mr. Albedo." You mumbled into his legs.

"It's fine just don't do it again."

"I won't I promise."

From then on you always played the waiting game. No matter how boring it got.