MahiRat - You are my pride!

He's done it!
After wait of 1021 days and wait of million hearts to see that smile.
He's done it!
He has taken his helmet off, raising and smiling towards the dugout amused and surprised himself!
Here comes '71st Century.. and 1st T20I Century' for Virat Kohli..

71, A number which brought smile on so many faces today.

Sometimes that number 71 was hated as if it was a curse, but the true fans never lost hope. They were determined and had belief in their idol, in their hero, in King Kohli that he is gonna do it!

A man far away from that ground was watching it with a smile on his face which was not going to be vanished soon. Eyes having the moist feeling of all the emotions that he could feel right now.

'Mahi?' Sakshi called him as she saw moist eyes of him.

'Sakshi, see my Cheeku, his smile! How happy he is! You could feel his happiness through his eyes' Mahi said holding her hand.

'I know Mahi' She said understanding how much Mahi waited to see this smile on his Cheeku's face.

Mahi saw Virat telling Bhuvi- 'Abhi cricket baki hai'.. it made him a bit sad how his kiddo was doubting himself in this period that he didnt have it in him anymore.

'I dedicate to this to my wife and my daughter' .. his Cheeku's little angel who brought light in his life.. who was his light in his darkest phase.. would be cheering and clapping for her Daddy's special special knock.

He saw Rohit hugging Virat and Virat leaned a bit on his shoulder feeling relieved. The smiles on their faces told everything.

In these days, he saw how Rohit came out and had defended Virat's place in the team even if it was to go against Kapil Paji. He didn't back down from his words.

Soon his thoughts were broken by the phone ring, he smiled seeing the name.

'Mahi bhai, your Cheeku did it! Mahi bhai..'

'Harry, stop screaming.. we have to play more games abhi, u will smash our ear drums!' Bhuvi said as harry was screaming onto the phone.

'Oh no no .. we have to tell the world, the universe, the galaxy, the solar system.. that our Virat bhai who never went anywhere is back.. the King Kohli is coming to claim what's his!' Harry said screaming on top of his voice.

'Is there anything remaining Harry?' asked Bhuvi.

'Whatever else is left in this world.. we will tell every single one of them that.. our pride, Virat bhai.. is back' Harry screamed again.

Everyone laughed at that, Virat who had entered in the team room at the hotel with Rohit after their special interview was having a overwhelmed feeling listening that from Harry and adding more to that the kids continued.

'Ha pata hai Mahi bhai that 4 after reaching 90 and then 6 after reaching 94.. It was so pleasing to watch from the non-strikers end, u have no idea' Rishabh said excitedly.

'My fav was after 100.. the 20th over .. 6,6,4 in the over.. the wrist and then that cover drive exposing the stumps.. oye hoye..' said Surya excitedly.

'My fav was Mujeeb over..' said KL.

Mahi was smiling so much that his cheekbones were hurting listening to praises of his kiddo.. Rohit put his hand around his shoulder seeing Virat a touch bit emotional. Virat immediately hid his face in his shoulder.

'Ro mat (Don't cry) , everyone will laugh!' Rohit said rubbing his back.

'Chup kar, u dont get to tease me today atleast' replied Virat hiding his face of tears.