In other universe

Ind Vs SL 1st ODI:

'Ro aren't you excited about going back to field? And is your thumb really okay? What did the doctor say? It was pretty bad when it got hit Ro! You sure about playing na?'

'Vi will you take a breath and calm down', Rohit stated seeing him excited and concerned at the same time.

Virat pouted and sat back.

'Now speak, we don't have whole day', he stated.

'Arey I am okay. I am happy to be back on field. Doctor have cleared me and my thumb is okay now. So stop worrying monkey'

'That's good. Wait- why did you call me monkey? You panda', Virat said and threw pillow at him.

'Oww I am hurt on the same thumb Vi what are you doing?'

'What? Really?'

Virat looked visibly panicked and immediately rushed to Ro taking his hand in his and examining the thumb.

'Oh god, is it hurting? I am so sorry Ro!', he apologised being guilty.

Virat looked up to see Rohit holding his laugh.

'You moron, you scared me! Fuck off Ro', he snapped and Rohit burst out laughing.

Rohit put arm around him which Virat struggled to remove being angry with him. Rohit's phone broke their conversation (fight).

'What happened? Did you see a ghost or something? We have to leave for the stadium', Virat said seeing his pale face.

Virat panicked when he saw tear tickled down Rohit's cheek.

'Ro what happened? All okay?'

'Vi, it's magic!', Rohit said showing Ritika's message. Ritika didn't have it in her to call and inform him so she dropped a message.

'Ohh!', Virat said and put his arm around him to which Rohit hugged him tightly.

They saw Ritsy's insta post after half hour.

"Yesterday was by far the hardest day of our lives. We said goodbye to the love of our lives. You have been the best furbaby anyone could ever have. My first love, my baby, the most gentle furball ever lived. Until we meet again. Our lives will always have a little less magic"

'She is gonna miss him the most and Sammy!', Rohit said seeing that post.

'I know Ro, he was the sweetest', Virat said totally understanding his feelings. It was exactly what he felt at the time of Bruno.

They went to the stadium. Virat could see Rohit's gloomy and sad face. He threw a glove at him.

'Kya kar raha hai', Rohit asked seeing him doing this weird things.

'Face thik kar, they are calling you for toss'

'you can say this without hitting me', Rohit said throwing it back at him.

'As if you will listen that way'

Rohit just made a face at him and went to the toss. Virat laughed at that.

They won the toss. Rohit and Shubhman went to the ground. They started their partnership amazingly.
Soon Rohit reached his 50. Everyone was on their feet in the dugout.

Rohit felt so emotional about it. He raised his bat towards the sky. And said, 'For you Magic'

Virat smiled and totally felt what he could feel

Rohit scored a amazing 83! Then it was Virat who scored a century.

Rohit was so happy and clapped the most.

'It's for the best friends', Rohit said when he came in the dressing room.

'Best friends?', Virat asked removing his gloves.

'You know magic would meet Bruno up there. So they will be best friend like us in that other universe don't you think?' Rohit stated having a warm smile on his face.

'That-' Virat couldn't form words on feeling what he felt hearing that.

'ya really they would be!' Virat said hugging him tightly.

'Graced our lives with love for 11 years but made a connection of a lifetime! Rest in peace my Bruno'

_______

A shot dedicated to Magic and Bruno giving them so much happiness.

This is inspired by ICTnRomance book of RohiRat shots!

I hope you like this little part!