RCB, MI

The Indian women's team was in the team room watching the auction of the first ever WPL. They were so excited that it was happening.

They didn't care who is going for what price and which franchised all they cared was that it was happening and it is so great for Women's Cricket.

Smriti went in RCB. And Harmanpreet went in MI. Everyone was so happy and excited about it.

They were called to give a small interview about their happiness and excitement for joining the franchise.

Harman noticed Smriti going in her room without having dinner with the team.

'Jemi, did smriti say something?', Harman asked.

'Harry di she said she has to call her family so she will have dinner after', Jemi informed and joined the team.

________

'Keep that episode on please Vi, I love that one', Rohit said as he changed to other one.

'Ro abhi toh dekha na wo wala episode, you want to watch it again'

'Yes, it's my favourite!', Rohit said turning back to that episode.

'Why do you like that episode so much?'

'It's just amazing when they realise how they miss each other and also being roommates! Specially Joey', Rohit said getting back to that.

Virat smiled at that. Before he could say something Virat's phone rang. He paused the episode, before Rohit could whine, Virat showed him the caller id.

Rohit immediately got attentive and sat straight.

'Virat bhai'

'Hello Smriti, congratulations for the WPL selection in RCB! So happy for you and everyone there', Virat said excitedly.

'Thanks Bhai', she replied back.

Virat looked at Rohit listening to that voice of her. She didn't sound happy. Rohit nudged to talk to her.

'Kya hua hai Smriti? Dinner kiya?'

Harman who had arrived in her room to check on her stopped at the door hearing her voice.

'Harry Di got selected in MI'

'So that's a good thing Na, she will captain that and you will captain this team. Both setting an example in women's cricket', Virat said softly.

'How is that a good thing bhai? She will be not there with me. And I used to see how u and Ro bhai used to get hate when you play in IPL that you don't like each other and all that stuff'

'How many times I have said you that don't check Twitter' , Virat said like a big brother.

'How does it matter? Now all this will be true! I don't want that.. Harry Di has been so special to me. Her not being with me, I am not liking that'

Harman who was listening to that got emotional.

'Smriti it's me, Rohit'

'Ha Rohit bhai?'

'IPL is not gonna change ur relation, it will make it more strong. When you will win matches for your team, who is gonna be proudest you know?'

'Who?', she asked.

'It will be Harman, she will be so proud of you. This is not gonna change ur relation. And if u feel like that and then you can talk to her rather than sulking alone in room like ur Virat bhai'

'Bhai I am not sulking, u tease me everytime', she said.

'Ha bhai she is looking like a rabbit you know', Harman said sitting beside her and taking the phone.

'Don't tease her both of you', Virat said siding with her.

'Congratulations Harman for the MI selection. So proud of you both and entire team! I am sure you gonna start ur own MI legacy' Rohit said wishing her.

'Congrats Harman!' Virat added too.

'Thank you so much,I hope we keep up with ur legacies' Harman said on behalf of smriti too.

'Chalo now, have dinner and take care' Virat said softly.

'Bye', Rohit said to both of them.

'Kya kuch bhi soch rahi hai? Why will I be distant if I am in opposite team. Pagal hai tu sachi' Harman said giving her light pat on head.

Smriti just hugged her and said, 'toh when I will come to ground for toss, you have to smile'

'Tu bolna 'Harry di haso na' toh I will smile' Harman said softly, 'chal dinner karte hai'

(A/N: this is from their interview where Harman was pretty serious while batting so smriti went to her and she was like 'Harry Di haso na')

'Fans rivalry nahi ayegi na humare bich mai' smriti asked.

'Never' Harman said hugging her tightly.

_______

Hi, yesterday was the biggest even for the women's cricket and starting it with MI match. And what a knock by Harmanpreet! Captain leading from front.

This idea came in my mind watching them together unveiling the trophy. It reminded me of Virat and Rohit. As they are in RCB and MI So this random shot!

Happy Reading!