Happy Birthday Virat| MahiRat

4th Nov- 11.45 pm..

Someone in the room was jumping around like a 7 year old kid. Ofcourse he was turning 34 and 3+4=7 so ya! The goofiest kid of ICT, Virat Kohli.

He was a bit upset about Anushka and Vamu not being there with him, but after convincing him for 3 hours he finally agreed. Those 3 hours felt like a movie to Anushka, to convince her husband who was a kid at heart.

'I know Ro must have planned something for me along with others. I am so excited! What will it be? And also Mahi bhai will call me, after so many days!'

Finally the clock struck 12- he jumped in excitement to see and listen carefully if his door was knocked by anyone.

His excitement turned into disappointment when there was nothing for good 10 mins!

Disappointment didn't last as his phone rang and it was his Mahi bhai.

'Happy Birthday Cheeku, happy birthday to you! May you get all the happiness and love in the world! A very happy birthday my kiddo', Mahi sang a little bit and conveyed him his wishes as soon as Virat picked up the call.

'You are 10 mins late!', he whined cutely.

'Cheeku you know right that you are turning 34 today?', Mahi asked seeing cute face which always reminded him of 2008 chubby Cheeku, his puppy eyes shined the same.

'So, that doesn't mean u get 10 mins late to wish. Aapko pata hai mai kitna wait kar raha tha. Kitne din huye aapse baat kiye huye', he complained.

'Cheeku, we just talked a week back!' Mahi said seeing him complaining.

'A week! do u realise how much of a long time it is, it has 7 days-'

'Cheeku, stop right there before you get to mins, hours and secs! You didn't even say thank you, I sang a bday song for you and you didn't even acknowledge' Mahi diverted him from his complaining.

'Aww bhai u know it instantly brought a smile on my face hearing your voice. Thank you so much bhai! I love you so much, I miss you a lot!', he immediately said with love in his eyes for Mahi bhai.

'I miss you too Cheeku, what about the team? Haven't they created a havoc in ur room already?' Mahi asked to which Virat got sad.

'Bhai you know it's been half hour, koi nahi aya' Virat said sadly.

'They must be planning something big' he said assuring him.

'Bhai, they forgot my bday' Vi replied being sad.

'That can only happen in an alternate universe' Mahi said because he knew that will not happen even if the world will be upside down.

'Leave it bhai, aap batao, don't u love me! U didn't say it back' he said being back to his Mahi bhai's Cheeku.

'Is it necessary to say it Cheeku? Don't u know it'

'Bhai kabhi kabhi bol Diya karo na' he whined with a cute pout.

'Okay, Cheeku I love you more than you can imagine. You have been my kid, my friend, my comfort person, my confidant and also been my constant support and guide in tough times. I am so glad in all these chaos our relation remained the same. I don't say it often but our relation is like a treasure to me. Without you my life is incomplete. I thank God everyday to send this goofball in my life, my kiddo, my Cheeku! You are so precious that sometimes I want to hide you from the whole world and keep you to myself. I love you with all my heart bacha!'
Mahi said with all the love.

Virat had tears listening to that.

'I didn't say all that to make you cry on your bday Cheeku'

'Bhai meko hug karna hai aapko abhi tight wala' he said cutely wiping his tears like a kid.