chapter 4: meeting Her.

Elijah's pov:
  Her plane finally arrived and I smile with excitement trying to hide it. It's been 10 long years I mentally sigh. I've missed her so much its been so long. Will she like me? What do I even say? Why did dad send me I'm not even the oldest? He could have sent Antonio or even the twins.
  I snap out of my thoughts as I see our principessa walking down the plane stairs. I see her limp a little but decide not to say anything about that yet. She's adorable. Around 5ft 2 long black-brown hair with a few waves her eyes a gorgeous Hazel colour with a touch of brown. Every aspect of her reminding me of mother. She's beautiful.

She slowly approached me looking down.

"Hey, I'm elijah. I'm your second oldest brother" I said trying to sound nice.

  "Hi im Alexia" She said in a happy voice whilst holding out her hand.

I smiled at her handshake gesture and pulled her into a tight hug.
She winced a little but I didn't say anything.

"Let's go dad and the others are well excited" I spoke fast whilst opening the door for her.

The car journey was silent so I decided to make a conversation with her but when I look over I see tears rolling down her face. This killed me... my little sister was crying and I had no idea what to do.

"are you okay bambina?" I whispered softly.

She quickly wipes her tears and tells me she's okay. Knowing that my little sister was upset, pained me.

10 minutes later we arrived at home.

"Woah" she gasped.

I laughed at her expression "welcome home, Alexia!"

She pulled a smile which actually looked genuine, my heart warmed at the sight.

  Alexia's pov:

It's 1am. I feel bad for causing all this trouble. I met one of my brothers Elijah he's so nice and kind. He looks scary but he really isn't. So many things are flying through my head right now it's kind of crazy.

Then we pull up to a mansion my eyes widen at the sight. I hear Elijah chuckle by my side. I was so excited I immediately forget all the pain and jump out the car. I ran to Elijah and asked "is this really your house?"

"Ah ah" he says "princess it's our house" my heart warmed at that. He is the best. I grab my back pack and two guards meet us at the front door.

"Hey miss Di Stefano welcome home" they welcomed me in a warm manner. I smile and shake both of their hands they look confused but I just smile.

They opened the front doors to the Palace and "oh.. my.. god.." my brother looking at me with amusement.

"Guys She's home!" Elijah yells. Just then I see 3 men. I could recognise dad since he was the oldest so I ran up to him with open arms. He looked shocked at first but then joined in on the hug.

"Hello sweetheart" He said softly

"Hi dad" I smiled wide. He stiffened when i called him dad? What I supposed to?
I then look at the 2 other boys they looked like twins.

"These are the twins, Giovani and Valentino" Dad introduced me.

"Hi" I waved and Giovani came to me with a open hug and picked me up. But Valentino just stared at me like I'm his worst enemy. Then 3 other men came.

Giovani put me down carefully and introduced me to all 3.

"That's Antonio your Eldest brother,  thats Lucienne the 3rd brother and this is Joziah the youngest brother"
I gave each of them a hug and they all hugged me back tightly.