chapter 6: shopping

It's now 1pm, me, the twins, Joziah were on the way to the shopping mall. Lucienne decided to tag along since he had no work today.

When we got there, my eyes gleamed at the sight, it was so clean and tidy. Nothing compared to what mall I used to go to, there was robberies everywhere, barely no stock, windows broken and rubbish everywhere.

It was beautiful, I gasp at the pretty sight and my brothers snicker at my reactions.

My brothers looked bored already. We only been there 20 minutes.

"If you guys wanna go you can, you might find it boring" I said with concern.

"Be safe baby sis, ring us if you need anything" Giovani said. They all immediately shot up and left.

"Okayy" I sighed laughing.

It was just me and some guard.
Two hours later...I bought a bunch of jeans, crop tops, t-shirt, shorts,dresses, jumpers and hoodies. Pretty much anything I liked.

Antonio was ringing.

"Hello principessa, are you having fun?" He asked softly.

"Yes I got sooooo many things" I said excited.

"Where's your brothers? None of them are answering there phones. I'm glad my beautiful piccola did, at least she's actually smart" antonio said.

"They aren't here" I told him

"What do you mean they aren't there" he suddenly became serious.

I told them "if they wanna go they can, they seemed bored"

"Who are you with?" He sounded mad.

"Ben, he's so funny and he's really niceee" Ben is the body guard.

He sighed in relief. "Find your brothers and tell them they are in trouble"

"Okie, byeeee"

I got a few more things, Ben helped me choose.
I went to the school supplies section whilst Ben was on a phone call.

This big scary guy came out of nowhere. I just ignored him and tried to focus on stationery until he whistled at me.
Then another big scary guy came out if nowhere. At this point I was surrounded, I started to panic I tried to walk away.

"E-excuse me? Can I get passed please" I spoke in fright.

"Ah sugar plum you gotta give me something in return" he said with a horrible smile.

His breath reeked of alcohol. Then the guy behind me grabbed me, I tried to scream but his big sweaty hand covered my mouth. Muting my screams. Tears slowly rolled down my cheeks.

Then Ben came. "Leave her alone now" he said sternly.

"Oh back off she's ours" the man clicked his jaw at him.

Ben showed them a gun, whispering some threat in their ear.
The man's eyes widen and he immediately ran away and the other man followed.

I ran up to Ben thanking him with a tight hug, he returned the hug. I wipe my tears away and sigh in relief.

 I wipe my tears away and sigh in relief