Chapter 9: what?

Alexia's pov:

I look at my self in the mirror and think about the 2 attacks in just a day. I think I broke the world record to be honest.

I get changed into my grey joggers and a white crop top. I didn't feel like going anywhere today. I did a quick messy bun and dropped on my bed whilst listening to music.

Then I remembered that the family are coming on Saturday. It's Thursday... oh my god.

Well it's now 1pm and you know what that means. LUNCH TIMEEE!
I go downstairs for food to see the kitchen empty.
That's odd. I usually meet everyone in the kitchen at this time.

I went to the living room to see what everyone was up to.

They all turned around and stared at me like I was doing something wrong. Then I saw 3 other men  stare intensely at me up and down.

"Alex? That you?" The man in the middle pointed out.

Oh my god it's Mr Howard (Nick). He was my old boss at the bar I used to work at.

I used to work with him to gather extra money for our bills.

"NICK!" I scream.
I ran up to him and gave him a warm hug.

"Hey kiddo" he says.

"Hiiiii" I say still in shock.
"How come your here?" I ask politely.

"I was on business with your brothers and father"

"Ohhhhh okay it's been so long" i sigh.

Then Elijah clears his throat and we realise that the whole room was staring at us.

"Alex used to work for me at my bar, she begged me to take her on. She's a good kid, every penny she earnt went to her mom for bills" Nick explains.

"Her mom let her work in a pub" Dad sounded mad.

"Nope I told mom that it was a childrens snack bar" I justified realising I was digging myself into a deeper hole.
"I am gonna go make lunch" and with that I ran out the living room to the kitchen.

Ella- the maid had cooked me some noodles as she knew they were my favourite.

I finished my food and Elijah walked in.

"Come on, princess we want to talk to you about something" oh no that don't sound good.
Are they kicking me out?

As soon as I enter the room tension floats all around the air.

No one says anything so I decided to.

"If your gonna kick me out then do it but please don't send me back to Jack. I don't mind a foster home or" I ramble on.

"No one is kicking you out this is your home now" Antonio interrupts me with a hint of amusement in his eyes.

"We just wanted to clear a few things that's all darling" Lucienne says.

"Okay so the gang you spoke about tell us what you know." Dad asks.

I gulp and immediately start to sweat, I could feel myself turning red.